Ballarat Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great result for South on the weekend. Ballarat very overated.

Sounds like Darley were pretty stiff. How did lekkas go?

On the Marsh v Sebas game, I am assuming the trouble was caused by the young group of marsh supporters that seem to be a disgrace at most games. They are even worse than the lads from Darley that used to sit near the opposition coaches box.

stop assuming mate because you're quite wrong, sebas supporters are feral and king hit one of the marsh supporters for god knows what! also a sebas supporter run on the field in the last quarter of the two's and tried to smack one of the marsh players! Sebas is full of inbreds they need to lay of the bongs.

stop assuming mate because you're quite wrong, sebas supporters are feral and king hit one of the marsh supporters for god knows what! also a sebas supporter run on the field in the last quarter of the two's and tried to smack one of the marsh players! Sebas is full of inbreds they need to lay of the bongs.

Way different to the story I heard. Not the first time the Mush have been involved in thuggery this season. The usual suspects involved again.

Way different to the story I heard. Not the first time the Mush have been involved in thuggery this season. The usual suspects involved again.

care to explain merrigan? i was there and standing in a close proximity. couldn't hear much of what was said though. but i do know that a player from sebas ones approached some supporters after getting beat. then an old man? maybe father? then marsh supporters walking away then getting king hit from behind! some of the attempted king hits during the twos were just disgraceful. supposedly sebas have banned a supporter and a 2's player. but yeah as i said ferals!

also care to explain the other thuggery's please? and if you try to refer to the laker's game don't please. if i was in the position that they got put in i would of tried to smack the living daylights out of that Mcguigin too after king hitting one of the marsh players! dog

Win lose or draw the darley supporters will offer some advice buddy. Sunbury were good solid outfit and very underrated throughout the league. Lekkas will be a very handy pick up but libba should retire. Good in the first half but tired badly in the 2nd. Copping some nice sprays from his forwards for turning the footy over. Also rumours floating around that Sunbury are in line to sign another high profile former AFL player. Big budgets at Sunbury.

5 and 1 at the break, on top of the ladder, betaen in the last 10 seconds of the only game they have lost, the devils will take that!!!!

Heard on the grapevine that your time might nearly be up after saturdays effort. Big budget at darley this year too. May as well spend a bit more and make a certainy of it. (flag)

care to explain merrigan? i was there and standing in a close proximity. couldn't hear much of what was said though. but i do know that a player from sebas ones approached some supporters after getting beat. then an old man? maybe father? then marsh supporters walking away then getting king hit from behind! some of the attempted king hits during the twos were just disgraceful. supposedly sebas have banned a supporter and a 2's player. but yeah as i said ferals!

also care to explain the other thuggery's please? and if you try to refer to the laker's game don't please. if i was in the position that they got put in i would of tried to smack the living daylights out of that Mcguigin too after king hitting one of the marsh players! dog

Well if you were there you would probably know better than me, my information is third hand. Heard pretty much what you said about the 1s incident, the sebas player had been copping from the marsh u'18s?? crowd and his old man who was seated in his car nearby told them to ____ off and they hurled abuse among other things at him. After the game the player went to see if the boys were as brave up close as they were from behind the fence and I'm told they weren't. I'm told that 1 involved is currently serving a suspension from earlier in the year, is that right?

As for the 2s game, got told there was a lot of cheap shots dished out by a couple of marsh boys - there are some broken face bones as evidence of that, and thats how the trouble started. Think you're right about somebody getting the boot from sebas, the ________ that jumped the fence, don't know if any players have though.

The other thuggery? I'll leave that to others who have played against them this year to judge. Probably got kicked dog syndrome down at Maddingley Park, bite any and everyone but still run and hide when kicked again.

Well if you were there you would probably know better than me, my information is third hand. Heard pretty much what you said about the 1s incident, the sebas player had been copping from the marsh u'18s?? crowd and his old man who was seated in his car nearby told them to ____ off and they hurled abuse among other things at him. After the game the player went to see if the boys were as brave up close as they were from behind the fence and I'm told they weren't. I'm told that 1 involved is currently serving a suspension from earlier in the year, is that right?

that old man and his friends/family also had a young group of people who joined in on the slander, i also recall the sebas supporter skulling beer and then throwing his empty on the ground waving his hand as if he wanted the marsh supporters to come over! the one that skulled the beer was also the one who king hit the marsh supporter. so it would of been maybe a mix of both but the sebas people just took it too far with violence pretty silly really. need to learn to grow up!

that old man and his friends/family also had a young group of people who joined in on the slander, i also recall the sebas supporter skulling beer and then throwing his empty on the ground waving his hand as if he wanted the marsh supporters to come over! the one that skulled the beer was also the one who king hit the marsh supporter. so it would of been maybe a mix of both but the sebas people just took it too far with violence pretty silly really. need to learn to grow up!

No doubt fault on both sides. It takes 2 to tango

anyway darley will win the flag this year. i take back any previous comments. in fact I'm going to put 50 dollars for them to win the flag.

As for the 2s game, got told there was a lot of cheap shots dished out by a couple of marsh boys - there are some broken face bones as evidence of that, and thats how the trouble started. Think you're right about somebody getting the boot from sebas, the ________ that jumped the fence, don't know if any players have though.

The other thuggery? I'll leave that to others who have played against them this year to judge. Probably got kicked dog syndrome down at Maddingley Park, bite any and everyone but still run and hide when kicked again.

The highlighted line says it all. Third hand information. If you weren't there then you shouldn't comment.
Thuggery??? mmm I think king hitting players behind play ala McGuigan of Lake Wendouree would be classed as thuggery which is something none of our players have done and if they did they would cop it from the club and their team mates if they did.

I just wrote possibly the funniest sh!t man has ever written on this site and the page screwed up so i will save it all in the top of my head and use it in further posts so that you can admire my comedy in portions rather than being spoilt with one major passage of masterpice literature. Basically all i will say today is as follows-

Bacchus Marsh dont say you were king hit, you were just smacked in the beak cause you were trying to say funny sh!t like we do but your not funny!!!! You should be used to getting punched up because we have made it like a rostered treat from the day you were all born. Just move on and focus on marrying a cousin or something.

Oh and Rex i have plenty of mates and plenty of time on my hands its just that the chief doesn't have to do much because he sends his Indians out to collect the bullion while he sips on a merLOT, puffs on a big cuban and watches a Melton South netballer parade the summer outfit around the jacuzzi.

Last but not least question of the week. What would everybody find more inspiring before a game of footy- listening to the last post played before an ANZAC day game or listening to one of Cameron McLeods pre-game pep ups with his aggressive husky voice and all inspiring talk about how "we owe this mob" or "straight through em South"? For me personally- give me the little man with the husky voice any day...

Chief out, chief about and more importantly chief out and about and has been landing a few brown trout- thanks for the bait tip hazel

i hope this 2nd effort was nothing like the 1st because it isn't the slightest bit funny. maybe you yourself chief is just becoming like yesterdays news. oh well not funny anymore.

It all started in the reserves game. Marsh were winning and giving it to sebast and sebast were obviously frustrated. Then a small scuffle started which only had 6 players involved. The usual push and shoving crap.
A young bloke standing in front of me from sebast ran on the ground and tried to hit one of the marsh players. This then made for an all in brawl. The kid who ran on then tried to walk off and the umpires for the ones game went on to the ground and got the kids i.d and basically said he wouldn't be allowed at a game ever again.
As for the ones game, too many frothies from both teams but it wasn't as ugly as they wrote in the paper. One sebast kid threw a punch at a marsh kid and 30 people tired to pull 1 kid off the other and and vise versa. That was it.
No it isn't the first time this season. McGuigan's name keeps coming up. Would you jump in if one of your mates got hit?

Word is Mcguigan might have a sore throat come round 14. There's a bit going around! The Marsh boys might send him some soothers so he is right for the game............................................

By all reports Lekka's was very handy and will only improve from the run. Liba should retire life. There's no role for fat imposter's, stick to the sidelines and tuck into mumma's souvlaki you little rotund warrior.

Ballarat seem to be the over-rated mess of a side that gets pumped up year after year. Get some ticker, start loving your footy as much as the 17 year olds that you all give disco treats to at 21 arms. the eye's are out there.

The stench that is Bacchus Marsh seems to grow week after week. Even with a win over sebas (not that great) you are still all ugly people that shouldn't be allowed out after dark. The Lad's behind the coaches box at Darley were at least funny when they used to spray the opposition coaches box. i had a running feud the day i kicked 8 there on Shane Basset. The problem with the Marsh youngsters is they can't drink and there not funny. Kissy Whelan is a reject trainer from Darley and he's leading the pack there.

My team South are just quietly kicking along and the less said the better. Young scratch cat Scoble has the gear's in motion and is teaching us how to run the wide lines on big open grounds.

East Point, disgusting. Redan could be back and look like the only western side to come near the evident power three in Sunbury, Darley and my hommies.

Cameron Poe, parollee hitching a ride home
P.S Oracle is a jerk
Think you are a tugger Poe if you believe this crap. End of the year will tell the story, six rounds in and your home and hosed? Gimme a break:rolleyes:

It all started in the reserves game. Marsh were winning and giving it to sebast and sebast were obviously frustrated. Then a small scuffle started which only had 6 players involved. The usual push and shoving crap.
A young bloke standing in front of me from sebast ran on the ground and tried to hit one of the marsh players. This then made for an all in brawl. The kid who ran on then tried to walk off and the umpires for the ones game went on to the ground and got the kids i.d and basically said he wouldn't be allowed at a game ever again.
As for the ones game, too many frothies from both teams but it wasn't as ugly as they wrote in the paper. One sebast kid threw a punch at a marsh kid and 30 people tired to pull 1 kid off the other and and vise versa. That was it.
No it isn't the first time this season. McGuigan's name keeps coming up. Would you jump in if one of your mates got hit?

Word is Mcguigan might have a sore throat come round 14. There's a bit going around! The Marsh boys might send him some soothers so he is right for the game............................................

You don't have to jump in, just show you presence is enough so the young fella that got hit knows that your around.

Round 14??? Move on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You don't have to jump in, just show you presence is enough so the young fella that got hit knows that your around.

Round 14??? Move on.

young fella?
It was assistant coach and ex western bulldogs and werribee player michael smith. he'd be in his early 30's. he's well respected at the club and i say round 14............................................

How about you concentrate on winning football games, everyone knows you are very bad at it.
Marsh v Lakers round 14, can't wait to see 21 weak guys chase a player around for 100 mins while you get done by 25 goals. Who's gona get him "Benedetti", please give us a break. Dead set joke of club, and with you morons on here you are making yourselves look worse. I don't want to see your club fold because Darley get at least 2 percentage boosters a year.
meh.........

I strongly suggest that people stop making comments unless they know the facts. And from what the above 2 posts say, you do not know what really happened and are just trying to cover bacchus marsh's backs. The league investigations officer is investigating the actions of the sebas supporter and just as importantly 2 bacchus marsh reserves players in regards to king hits off the ball immediately before the fight started. Nobody condones spectators running onto the field but i feel that it would best for some supporters to stop making comments until after the investigations as what really started it will come out and may embarrass you

young fella?
It was assistant coach and ex western bulldogs and werribee player michael smith. he'd be in his early 30's. he's well respected at the club and i say round 14............................................
Regardless of age and who the bloke is, you still need to show presence, but don't have to turn it into a brawl.

Your obviously not a senior figure at your club or even a player as i'd doubt Dion would agree with you that he is hanging out for round 14 to belt McGuigan...?

If anything your making your club sound very pathetic.

The highlighted line says it all. Third hand information. If you weren't there then you shouldn't comment.
Thuggery??? mmm I think king hitting players behind play ala McGuigan of Lake Wendouree would be classed as thuggery which is something none of our players have done and if they did they would cop it from the club and their team mates if they did.

Thanks for the advice arse Lica but as it is an open forum I will comment when and on whatever I feel like. Since that last post I have spoken to 4 players from Sebas 2s who have all come to the same conclusion, that Bacchus Marsh 2s have a few king hitting snipers in the team. One of whom got his payback during the melee at the end of the game. And oddly enough, that opinion is echoed by the Lake Wendouree football club. 1 of their seconds players hasn't played since they played the Cobras due to a smashed cheekbone courtesy of a late forearm from a thug. So you can crap on all you like about Chris Mcguigan and what a dirty prick he is, while at the same time making out that the Marsh are clean skins if it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy, but you aren't fooling anyone. I suppose it is hard being the shit club in a 2 team town, a merged club at that, but pretending to be tough won't help bridge the gap between the Marsh and Darley. Your club is a toilet.

young fella?
If that is what your club is looking forward to this year, then you are pathetic. Brawling and losing games sounds like a good club to be at. No wonder you can't get anyone decent to play there.

To be honest if anyone takes anything relatively serious on this forum they need to take a look at there shit lives. So much rubbish gets posted on these forums & no one knows who anyone is, clearly chief hasn't the slightest clue about who i am.

I strongly suggest that people stop making comments unless they know the facts. And from what the above 2 posts say, you do not know what really happened and are just trying to cover bacchus marsh's backs. The league investigations officer is investigating the actions of the sebas supporter and just as importantly 2 bacchus marsh reserves players in regards to king hits off the ball immediately before the fight started. Nobody condones spectators running onto the field but i feel that it would best for some supporters to stop making comments until after the investigations as what really started it will come out and may embarrass you

also i know alot more then you think i know. but how do we know that what i just said is true? ohwell

sounds like the week little big mouth retro w***ers from the marsh were trapping off and when confronted they by sebas supporters the week little cowards shit themselves thats what it sounds like to me only my opionon having seen it all before

i wouldn't be that worried if i was mcguigan weakest side in the comp bacchus marsh is

as i was on the ground at the time the sebas player who went into the pack didnt start anything i heard that he was defending his father and that the under 18s from both sides started swinging and as for the ressies game the bloke who jumped the fence was pulling people of his mate who was getting bashed by about 4 bacchas ppl also the umpire in the 2s recalled his statment only coz hes a ****y bacchas umpire and runner for the 1s who i seen him mouthing a few of the sebas players on the feild so i think he will be in a little bit of trouble

as i was on the ground at the time the sebas player who went into the pack didnt start anything i heard that he was defending his father and that the under 18s from both sides started swinging and as for the ressies game the bloke who jumped the fence was pulling people of his mate who was getting bashed by about 4 bacchas ppl also the umpire in the 2s recalled his statment only coz hes a ****y bacchas umpire and runner for the 1s who i seen him mouthing a few of the sebas players on the feild so i think he will be in a little bit of trouble

you know ____ all mate.

p.s I'm guessing you're from sebas with spelling like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back