Ballarat Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry ess kay. i have to aggree with old mate vineyard there. devils made a joke out of the sun starved pastey lakers, without cheevas and newman. its blokes like yourself that make me ashamed to be at the club. how about you just concerntrate on the major task ahead for you low life south boys. making sure you play finals footy. i think you will choke at that. just like you nearly choked at beating the ever terrible bacchus marsh boys who are led out every game by a kid that still gets grounded by his folks if he aint home before the street lights go on. you aint anywhere near playing footy like the boys over at darly park or the kiddy fiddlers down at scumbry. you half wits should just realy focus on doing well in the reserves. get all of your best scum in the magoos and give it 110 percent. even then, i still wish you the best of luck. sunbry and darly are the only competition in the comp. out of the two, darly has what it takes. libba has invited two of his garlic breathed, salami eating ethnic veteran mates, dima and jose to cum have a run. when do you think he is going to release the tribe of european has beens. against darly to make sure they get over the line. do you think that would scare them down at darly park. no, dont be stupid. ex afl players the have bones and joints as fragile as a crack pipe aint gunna be able to stop the likes of newman, cheevas, doyle, b miller, g miller, king , edwards, and darly who are playing awsome footy. just look out for the lads down at darly, they are on fire. you cant deny it. watch your girlfriends, wives and daughters at the games too because they all good looking.

go panthers reserves...... hahaha

i love darly
you love drugs and crime

Miller has never owned a business that went bankrupt.

Therefore, in the game of football AND the game of life ...

Miller >>>>>>>>>>>>> Griffin.

You're right. He's never owned a business at all. In fact Daddy had to get him a job because his back got too sore from lugging his fat arse round all day and he couldn't lay tin with Longhurst anymore.
By the way Chief, don't pick on people about grammar till you learn how to spell embarrassed. Must've copped a good hit sparring with Ziggy to miss that one.

Therefore, in the game of football AND the game of life ...

Bankrupt hey?? I heard that he sold his business for a fair amount of cash that is funding a 6 month bender overseas....and we all know that Griffin can drink with the best of them!! So chumpy i think Griffin wins this one!!

Can we get a count on not only the amount of people that you jibs think the Chieftont is, but the amount of times each person has been guessed. Minners 15 means 15 are wrong. Let's just all focus on turning Northey's skin into a sherrin and put the attention into who deals with it the best, That answer is Miller.

Sully, Belly and three dicks all love us because we tell you pheasants how bad you are and you can't do anything about it, all because we are better then you. Big recruit for Sunbury United, Robert Dipierdominico, another recycled gnocchi muncher.

Love Cameron

Cameron just wondering if you saw Northey's photo in the sun on sat or sun with other VFL/AFL premiership heroes from Richmonds Glory days. He has also coached underperforming sides to finals and grand finals. Not bad achievements.

Now lets compare that to millers. B&F in a side that didn't play finals last year, didn't make vcfl selection and couldn't make afl. What a winner comparted to northey!!!!!!

Can't wait for Darley's come uppance against melton south as you are just as scared of them as you are of sunbury. Not sure whether you know yet cam but you are supposed to sleep with the light off!

Whats with having a go at Brad Millers dad helping him get a job? If your dad wasn't a failure then maybe he could get you a job that paid $120k a year too!!!!! Did he help become a tradesman too? Darwin you know that i dont get hit by anyone which is the reason i have never lost... Or is that because i am Minnsy? or is it because your mum smokes Alpine lights on the wing at Gisbone while dad combs his mullet on the bench with the whiteboard? The secret is old chump, get over it!!! be funny or move to your 8th footy club in six years and get another crap tatt on your anorexic arm so that the crowd can see it when you run the boundary line looking for a wide kick away from any body contact. SCARED MAN
Firstly I never had a go at him getting a job through his old man. I said he'd never had a bankrupt business. Secondly, I never once said you're Minnsy. We all know who you are. Your secret is old.
Thirdly, my Mum doesn't smoke (darts) Dad doesn't have a mullet and has never been to Gisborne. I'm a one club man and I don't have tatts.
Last of all, really good comeback on your grammar. Are you a bit embarrassed that you can't spell the word. And keep picking on the Redan drummer. Remember back in school you wanted to be cool so you tried to learn the drums but you kept getting the snare and hi-hat mixed up and everyone laughed at you and you ran home crying?

Bankrupt hey?? I heard that he sold his business for a fair amount of cash that is funding a 6 month bender overseas....and we all know that Griffin can drink with the best of them!! So chumpy i think Griffin wins this one!!

A nursery business in the middle of nowhere sold for a 'fair amount of cash' during one of the worst droughts on record. Mmmkay.

Benders are things that people do when they go bankrupt or lose their job or catch their next door neighbour balls deep in their wife or learn that interpol has unswirled their face from their home movies. They are not something that successful people do.

Griffin's return is out of desperation because he is broke and he knows that Sunba will pay him whatever he wants because they are desperate to relive the glory days, even if that means recycling broke has-beens.

Griffin is yesterday's news, Miller is tomorrow's headlines.

Meh

Sunbury v Darley

Saturday 12th July

Darleys nightmares have begun. Only 10 more sleeps with the light on cam, then it will be all over till finals.

But ess kay they beat you didn't they on your home turf.

Sunbury scare darley. You don't need fruit pickers in darley you just have to mention the word lupson and the trees shake dropping their fruit! The bridge between darley and marsh had to be re-inforced as it would shake when sunbury came to play you guys.

Sunbury scare darley. You don't need fruit pickers in darley you just have to mention the word lupson and the trees shake dropping their fruit! The bridge between darley and marsh had to be re-inforced as it would shake when sunbury came to play you guys.
The last 6 times weve played, its 3 all.

And if you knew anything you would know that in the history of Sunbury v Darley, say the last 25-30 years, Sunbury do not 'scare' Darley. Even the boys at Sunba would agree with that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No they didnt, I support South Oral, and we beat them easy last week. And I know Darley dont fear Sunbury. They should fear us though.

Panthers 08

Here's the latest betting

Darley $2.50
Sunbury $4.00
Melton South $6.00
East Point $7.00
Ballarat $9.00
Lake Wendouree $11.00
Redan $21.00
Bacchus Marsh $41.00
Melton $51.00
North Ballarat City $501.00
Sebastopol $501.00

Here's the latest betting

Darley $2.50
Sunbury $4.00
Melton South $6.00
East Point $7.00
Ballarat $9.00
Lake Wendouree $11.00
Redan $21.00
Bacchus Marsh $41.00
Melton $51.00
North Ballarat City $501.00
Sebastopol $501.00
Redan are heading to Ibiza for footy trip after loading up on Darley at $6.50 at start of season! GO DEVILS

Has anyone else heard of Bacchus Marsh's backstabbing attempts to employ a NEW coach for next year behind their current coaches back. They have already approached someone to see if he would be willing to take over next year. Pretty ordinary form from a pretty ordinary club. Oh and this is fact not rumour.

chief you're a tool lol. but funny sometimes, also thats a good joke i giggled.

This thread no longer contains any interest outside of Darley. Supposed to be Ballarat Football League thread isn't it? Who gives a sh#t what Miller and co do in private etc etc etc. Lets get back to discussing football for f#cks sake!!:thumbsdown:

Ok oral i will let you off the hook this week because i for once am ropable at a certain group of morons that deserve a spray alot more than you do. i will cop the tirade about the state of our ground but dont forget pal your home ground is a sandpit that has a tin shed slapped on it and a coach that has a Gainsville couch as skin- dont throw too many stones pal because we are a damn site better than you AND YOU KNOW IT!!!

Okay lets get to the business that has Chief fuming. Those creepy little suckhole dogs that call themselves a tribunal. Now i wont have a crack at those snitch give-up rats that re-entered the league this year because they are only trying to protect their heartless player but if you wanna start investigations then maybe Darley should launch one as to the punch that Samble threw moments earlier.

Now you little tribunal 'rock spider' 'chicken hawk" morons- WHERE IS YOUR CONSISTENCY?
McGuigan and Shea both found guilty at investigaions for striking and received a 3 and a 2 week sentence respectively. McGuigans strike caused a fractured cheekbone and was also off the ball. Why did Young receive the extra 3 weeks when he also has a clean record? Samble declared that he didnt know what caused the contact and 2 other witnesses claimed it was a clash of bodies caused by an attempted block by Samble... Oh and in the same game against Nth City a darley player was found guilty of eye gouging- yet he received only one match suspension, HOW IS A GUILTY VERDICT FOR EYE GOUGING ONLY WORTHY OF 1 WEEK? IF GUILTY YOU SHOULD GET 8!!! If you werent guilty like i know he wasnt, then he should have got off. A Nth City player was also charged with kicking in that game and received a 1 match ban- How is kicking a 1 week offence? The process is run by cheats and liars and rats.

Basically their is no evidence to support the decision but you find someone guilty anway. You are saying that a person is guilty until proven innocent. The BFL are running a scam that ignores anything that the basic laws in our society represent. They charge $5k to hear an appeal if you are unsuccessful and you get the money back if you are successful. WHAT CHANCE IS THAT OF HAPPENING YOU FAT LITTLE PIGS????Whats stopping a club just making up an incident and telling 3 players to give evidence to support the story. If Darley have any balls then they will do this in return. Why wouldn't you- it is the surest way to make sure that Libba gets 4 weeks just prior to finals?

Sunbury have copped it and Darley continue to cop it. For the past few years the coach and commitee at darley have gone to extreme measures to clean up the image from the inside out at Darley and have given many local trouble makers the flick from the club in order to do it. It is pigs like your little leagues club up there that keep us down.

I cant wait till we play off this year in the Grand final and all you little maggots have to sit there in disgust because you did everything you could to keep us down. Dont worry we will load the truck up with all the old specials and i will drive it .. I am bringing Dane and Clay McGill, George Dale, Adam and Chris Doyle, Russell Lewin, Kiwi from the Royal, the O'Rourkes, Adam Fry, Sudsie, Lou, Adam Orr, Shane Ferguson, Boozy and Kade, Barno, Smithy and Robbie Clapp, Frenchy from next door to jocks shop, Tip Armstrong, Mick Lehner, Emma Dickson, Jade Amery, Gerry fom the border, Shane Basset, Lee Gray, Laurie Smith, Dean Dixon, George his mate, his boy Elroy, Flee, Who Dunnit?, Dougy from the royal, Scotty Carlin, Riddsy, Candy shop, Lee Dannett, Craig Lloyd, David Grasso, Chaffer`Elliot, Heady, Ponga and Doodge, Jozzy, Toad, Kaine davitt, Joel Archer, Jamie Blunt, Kaine Stewart,Havels, Ben Lake, Fat Johnny, Bernard and Swanny, Respect, Steven Pretty, Cook, Billy Hehir, Jamie Hehir, Ben Younger, Blandy, Trevor Libbis, Polly Libbis,John Younger and his hand and i will even bring up Youngers dogs..

This is all gonna hurt you pigs because you cant keep us down. We are tighter than you could ever imagine.
hey chieftont,there is a couple of names i think you missed and i know that they bring their own speciality to the table,feel free to correct me if i'm wrong.Firstly Bryan "BEAR" Marsden,can drink and smoke with the best of them,Secondly Leigh Closter,can drink like a machine and even better at running a sport store.And last but certainly not least how could you have left out the one the only the GREAT "TASMAN T TURLEY" or Tas to his friends.i doubt he'd have any friends left after his little money embezzling indiscretions,but i reckon if offered to pay for the piss and smokes for the day and a headjob in the spa at the hookers on the way home i reckon that would balance the ledger.
what do you think,you can squeeze them in?

This thread no longer contains any interest outside of Darley. Supposed to be Ballarat Football League thread isn't it? Who gives a sh#t what Miller and co do in private etc etc etc. Lets get back to discussing football for f#cks sake!!:thumbsdown:
What is stopping you from writing something different? Anyone is free to write whatever they want. If most people want to talk Darley, South or Sunba, then put up with it, stop sooking, or write something yourself.

baby

Re: Ballarat Football League

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by finchythegreat

Griffin does more coke than Chum and if him and Serge werent on the cha cha at Hanging Rock then they might have stood a chance. He went bankrupt- end of story... He even called Mick Dodd to get advice on what to do when your business fails and you have a habit to support. Mick Dodd couldn't help him because the only habit he had- was being aligned to a "seconds footy club". Whats with having a go at Brad Millers dad helping him get a job? If your dad wasn't a failure then maybe he could get you a job that paid $120k a year too!!!!! Did he help become a tradesman too? Dont bag someone that you wouldnt have the balls to say it to their face- Everyone i bag on here i would say it too because frankly i only bag people that i would beat in a fight.. Call it picking your mark if you like but i havent trained to be tough, my bed was made- i just layed in it.

Darwin you know that i dont get hit by anyone which is the reason i have never lost... Or is that because i am Minnsy? or is it because your mum smokes Alpine lights on the wing at Gisbone while dad combs his mullet on the bench with the whiteboard? The secret is old chump, get over it!!! be funny or move to your 8th footy club in six years and get another crap tatt on your anorexic arm so that the crowd can see it when you run the boundary line looking for a wide kick away from any body contact. SCARED MAN

Sunbury people are scared because when Deckert smashed up Matt Powers face- ( which we all found funny) none of his 'so called' mates did a thing about it. They all promised that Deckert would get a return attack but you all sat on your hands and sucked our pipes because you knew that regardless of the situation we would bury you all 'one by one'. You are a scared bunch and the day that Lupson left was the day that your backbone turned to jelly. We are on top- catch us if you can.

Look chief preety bad form from you mentioning deckert smashing up power, deckert is a quality bloke and i dont things like that you mention about him punching people up will help him when a certain incident at the courthouse on june 8 before the north ballarat game will help his cause.
I just think you should watch what you are saying as things like that will get you in trouble.
You certainly write some good stuff but on this instance it was one of your worst!

Hey creep 35. you can talk footy with who ever the F#!!k you want mate. you dont have to join in yhe private convo's. and what is counrty local footy with out a bit of rivalry.

here, lets try some.
ill go first.

ya mum roots ya dad, and you once had your head up her yourself.
ta'nucka

No they didnt, I support South Oral, and we beat them easy last week. And I know Darley dont fear Sunbury. They should fear us though.

Panthers 08
why the bloody hell would darly fear facing you scumbags in a game of footy. it results in 4 more points and possibly a percentage booster. what respectable and decent people from darly fear when it comes to melton (south inperticualy) is bumping in to one of you pheasants in the street where a bit of cross contamination may occur with the illness that maybe that scum has (possibly STDs from his sister). darly people love to party and have a good time, and as a last resort, sometimes pure is nessacery. when at pure, they fear that all the scum bags girlfrinds (who arent even good) will aproach them because they have the good looks, the large penis, and the sizable wallet. this may leed to been knifed, or gang knifed (but we still do it anyway). darly altogether fears even passing meltdown. i pesonaly, like back in primary school, do germ locks when i pass the puss hole. it makes any exciting start to the nite, running bithes in the city, depressing

that pretty much covers how feared darly are of south.
the two sides will meet again.
good luck

the princess
xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back