Ballarat Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great. :rolleyes:
More 40 + year olds.

Well the 40 + year old that running around for them at the moment is playing crap footy isn't he. If a few of their young guys gain from having that sort of experience around the club whats the problem?

RING THE ENGRAVER!!!!!

The devils are HOT HOT HOT!!! Sunba ohhhhhh sunba can have all the senior citizens they want but its the kids at the devils that will run us onto the big stage this year to collect the silverware and when the best player in the world Brad Miller stands on that stage (with me hanging from the back end of his shorts) he may scream the same words that his dad screamed at Lancefield in 1989 after the devils pumped the lions-"SUUUUUNBURY SUCKERSSSSSS!!!!". Horse face King did the job on Edwards, the coolest full forward in Australia would have kicked 15 if he wanted and of course Brad Miller had 107 kicks again.

Break out the fine china boys cause the devils are on the march.
is that the last success that the devils have had big boy?because thats a long time between drinks champa!!by the way i think the pasta munchers are little bit below the 40+ bracket

Well the 40 + year old that running around for them at the moment is playing crap footy isn't he. If a few of their young guys gain from having that sort of experience around the club whats the problem?

I take your point but I have to agree with the cheif (shock horror). Why not have them in a coaching/mentor role rather than taking up spots on the team where two young blokes could be given their chance.
It's just a diffence of opinion.
Good luck to Libba and his mates lining their pockets at your members expense.

Eastern bloc teams gaining territory over the west in Ballarat Football League premiership cup

29/06/2008 12:44:00 AM
THE Ballarat Football League premiership cup is inching its way east again.
Despite the best efforts of East Point (which even has "east'' in its name), it is the non-Ballarat clubs that are setting the pace this season.
Four of Saturday's winners were from east of the Pentland Hills. Darley, Sunbury and Melton South hold down the top three positions on the table. While East Point, Ballarat and Lake Wendouree are well and truly still in the hunt, they have lacked the consistency of their eastern bloc rivals.
The Swans and the Lakers, along with the Kangaroos, remain in the box seat to hold their positions in the top group.
Ballarat's percentage is worth an extra win, while the Lakers have done little wrong, even in their losses.
Of those outside the top six, Bacchus Marsh is best placed with another hard-fought victory on Saturday. That win against an impressive North City is the Cobras' fourth in five matches, a run that could yet see one more team east of the Pykes Creek Reservoir sneak into the top six.
Redan's hopes were dealt a blow by Darley at Mars City Oval and the Lions have a tougher draw than most. Percentage could get the Lions across the line if they get a run on over the coming weeks, but the Lions are begining to run out of matches.
Melton, equal on points with Redan, looks a faint hope at best, despite a return to the winners' circle. As for North City and Sebastopol, there were positives in both teams' losses that would indicate better times ahead.

I dunno why you think anything is gonna change in the result this time Ess Kay because the fact of the matter is that what we lack in height- your forwards lack in courage. We have 3 backmen over 6 foot 2 so our height isnt exactly the issue. The issue here is that McMahon actually stands only 5 foot 7 when Deckert plays on him because he ducks his hea like the coward we all know him to be.

The winning ingredient in this match will be Darley's dominant midfield paired with your lack of fit payers to chase our lightning quick side. Who will stop Miller, Cheevers, King, McGill, McGrath, Doyle, Herring and Darleys new key ingredient Gavin Miller. Instead of Leggett sitting in a pocket throwing salt at Minns in the hope of being crowned the grand Yokozuna of Melton he may be forced to play on one of Darleys lightning quick youngsters. By mid way through the first quarter we may be calling his company to supply us with a crane to lift his dehydrated corpse into an ambulance before greenpeace rock up to interrupt the game by pouring buckets of water on his body before they push him back out to sea.

If that doesnt go to plan then we will just run Minns of the bench for 15 minutes a quarter of impact footy and watch him kick another swag and embarrass fat Slugga and all of your other criminal supporters that sit in that tin shed sharing a crack pipe and drinking Melbourne cans
That there is some of your finest work chief. You forgot to bag the skate ramps.
Our mids is our let down, but I reckon we can cover that. If Newman and Chivas can be held then we will win easy.

That there is some of your finest work chief. You forgot to bag the skate ramps.
Our mids is our let down, but I reckon we can cover that. If Newman and Chivas can be held then we will win easy.

Cameron here,

shaney boy, what are you doing? i like how you've only named two players in your silly little rant above. Has this forum not learnt by the constant reminders of Chieftont that Brad Miller is the key ingredient in everything that has anything to do with Darley. he is the best player in the comp and as a South supporter you of all people should know this, as time and time again he has done r*ped and pillaged your side. A little bit like Sutt's, but he does it from the outside. I'll give you credit in saying that stopping Cheevers and Newman would help a great deal but we all know that bummer is the primary target.

Been a few weeks since my last post so i'd just like to congratulate one of the only decent humans at south, Husky voice, on the birth of his first kid.

Cameron Poe, bidding you farewell

have to agree with ol' ess kay there boys. these imports are the only thing keeping the devils where they are. your man love for bummer clearly hinders your view on the bigger pic. miller and the rest of those front running jerks were there last year wen the all mighting devils won a grand total of 4 games. stop cheevers and newman and darley are a rabble.

p.s ease up with the private messages fellas, being a keyboard warrior will get u nowhere!!!

have to agree with ol' ess kay there boys. these imports are the only thing keeping the devils where they are. your man love for bummer clearly hinders your view on the bigger pic. miller and the rest of those front running jerks were there last year wen the all mighting devils won a grand total of 4 games. stop cheevers and newman and darley are a rabble.

p.s ease up with the private messages fellas, being a keyboard warrior will get u nowhere!!!

Oh Rimmer, your alive, i thought you were still running scared after your last post...

Anyway to cut a long story short, Darley are the real deal this year unlike you pretenders...Our depth is about as deep as your list of wooden spoons...

You have got no future and whenever your in Darley town you will be walking around thinking "I hope nobody knows im the rimmer or im going to get myself bashed."

Get off the net mate, your posts are boring and lack originality, Ive wasted 53 seconds of my life reading your poor post...

Game, first set, YNH.

Foot Fault Rimdog...

Clark calls for bigger bench

30/06/2008 11:42:00 PM
NORTH CITY coach Aaron Clark has called for the Ballarat Football League to increase the size of the bench after his team ran out of reinforcements against Bacchus Marsh on Saturday.
Clark said the RegionalOne BFL should follow the lead of AFL and VFL in having four players on the interchange bench to improve the spectacle and protect player welfare.
Balben North City led Saturday's match by four goals mid way through the third term, but injuries to Christian Philpott (hamstring), Ross Pattison (calf) and Nick Lawrance (back) left the visitors with little room to move when the Cobras mounted their challenge in the final term.
"Why not have four on the bench? Every other grade of football has four: the AFL, the VFL, even our (Ballarat Football League) reserves have four on the bench," Clark said.
"We've lost two or three games because we've had no one to bring on in the last quarter. We had no rotations and, because we don't have the bigger bodies of our opponents, we rely on those rotations through the midfield.
"If you want a better spectacle of good, contested games it would help. You don't want the bench to decide matches."
Ballarat Football League operations manager Aaron Nunn said the BFL clubs had previously resisted moves to increase the size of the interchange bench due to the added cost involved. He said, with North City only recently re-admitted to the league, Clark may not have been aware of the earlier debate on the issue.
Bacchus Marsh coach Dion Miles said he sympathised with Clark's position but did not support extending the interchange bench.
"I'm of the opinion the 21st player in the team usually only gets 45 minutes of game time and, if the 22nd player gets less than 45 minutes, he would be better off having a full game in the seconds," Miles said. "I sympathies with Aaron. We had a similar situation with a number of injured players against Melton South, and maybe that's happening more this season because the grounds have been harder."

javascript:changeFontSize('story',-1);

Going by your theory then how did the devils beat 3rd placed lakers by 7 goals with newman out and cheevers only playing the 1st quarter.

Let me buy you a beer at the border and you can discuss these theories with myself and the rest of the boys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cameron here,

shaney boy, what are you doing? i like how you've only named two players in your silly little rant above. Has this forum not learnt by the constant reminders of Chieftont that Brad Miller is the key ingredient in everything that has anything to do with Darley. he is the best player in the comp and as a South supporter you of all people should know this, as time and time again he has done r*ped and pillaged your side. A little bit like Sutt's, but he does it from the outside. I'll give you credit in saying that stopping Cheevers and Newman would help a great deal but we all know that bummer is the primary target.

Cameron Poe, bidding you farewell

BRING BACK THE GRIFF!!
Word is Griffo is coming back early from his O/S trip. Once word filters back to Darley Park I am not so sure Miller will still be the premier player in the comp. Went to water after king hitting Griffo last year. Interestering to see if he hides again when the great man returns.

Clark calls for bigger bench

30/06/2008 11:42:00 PM
NORTH CITY coach Aaron Clark has called for the Ballarat Football League to increase the size of the bench after his team ran out of reinforcements against Bacchus Marsh on Saturday.
Clark said the RegionalOne BFL should follow the lead of AFL and VFL in having four players on the interchange bench to improve the spectacle and protect player welfare.
Balben North City led Saturday's match by four goals mid way through the third term, but injuries to Christian Philpott (hamstring), Ross Pattison (calf) and Nick Lawrance (back) left the visitors with little room to move when the Cobras mounted their challenge in the final term.
"Why not have four on the bench? Every other grade of football has four: the AFL, the VFL, even our (Ballarat Football League) reserves have four on the bench," Clark said.
"We've lost two or three games because we've had no one to bring on in the last quarter. We had no rotations and, because we don't have the bigger bodies of our opponents, we rely on those rotations through the midfield.
"If you want a better spectacle of good, contested games it would help. You don't want the bench to decide matches."
Ballarat Football League operations manager Aaron Nunn said the BFL clubs had previously resisted moves to increase the size of the interchange bench due to the added cost involved. He said, with North City only recently re-admitted to the league, Clark may not have been aware of the earlier debate on the issue.
Bacchus Marsh coach Dion Miles said he sympathised with Clark's position but did not support extending the interchange bench.
"I'm of the opinion the 21st player in the team usually only gets 45 minutes of game time and, if the 22nd player gets less than 45 minutes, he would be better off having a full game in the seconds," Miles said. "I sympathies with Aaron. We had a similar situation with a number of injured players against Melton South, and maybe that's happening more this season because the grounds have been harder."
Ive had it with Aaron Clark, for the past 3 weeks he has come out every monday crying about something. Enough is enough mate. First it was about Darley being to rough, then after 1 win for the year he rated his side a B in the paper on friday, yeah right, and now this. When we open the paper on mondays we want to see the headlines about all the winning sides not this rot he keeps coming up with

BRING BACK THE GRIFF!!
Word is Griffo is coming back early from his O/S trip. Once word filters back to Darley Park I am not so sure Miller will still be the premier player in the comp. Went to water after king hitting Griffo last year. Interestering to see if he hides again when the great man returns.
Where have you been? I thought you must have died choking on Serge's willy.

BRING BACK THE GRIFF!!

Cant wait for the Darley posters to wake up or get home from shift work?
The comebacks will be long and relentless.

BRING BACK THE GRIFF!!
Miller would not king anyone, you know bugga all, and daryl griffin is very overated. You might as well bring chooka federuk out of retirement.
When are Seaben and Hassent gona play Chief?

Miller would not king anyone, you know bugga all, and daryl griffin is very overated. You might as well bring chooka federuk out of retirement.
When are Seaben and Hassent gona play Chief?

Obviously not at the Sunbury V Darley game last year. He hit Griffo from behind just before half time. Miller then sat the 2nd half of the game on the bench under a blanket so he could not be seen. I only report on what I see.

Griffen career>>>>>>Millers.

Obviously not at the Sunbury V Darley game last year. He hit Griffo from behind just before half time. Miller then sat the 2nd half of the game on the bench under a blanket so he could not be seen. I only report on what I see.

Griffen career>>>>>>Millers.

Whats all this about miller being a good Player ? I thought you become a good player when your rated by the opposition and win Flags.
How many Flags has Miller one ? Zero I would think.
Miller is an angry as his old man, but at least his old man was playing in an era when you could go the Knuckle.
No Doubt come finals time opposition sides will apply pressure to Miller and he will do something stupid like he has in the past 4 years.
In the last 4 years Miller has been sent of 5 times in pressure Games.
Miller a good Player:thumbsdown:

You cannot compare Miller to Griffen.
Griffen Played Afl and in Premierships and Miller failed in AFL Reserves and has won Zero FLags

Whats all this about miller being a good Player ? I thought you become a good player when your rated by the opposition and win Flags.
Miller is an angry as his old man, but at least his old man was playing in an era when you could go the Knuckle.
No Doubt come finals time opposition sides will apply pressure to Miller and he will do something stupid like he has in the past 4 years.

Griffen Played Afl and in Premierships and Miller failed in AFL Reserves and has won Zero FLags
great theory:thumbsdown:

so by that rationale Libba is the best player currently in the BFL because he has a brownlow.

Past is past mate. Lets dig up john coleman, stick him at full forward and he will be the best in the comp.:rolleyes:

lot of rubbish mate

By the way, you sunba jerks, eat crap, south smashed ya

ggrrrwww go panthers

Your post is not even worthy of a response, I shouldnt be wasting my time to even respond... Miller is a gun who is playing fantastic footy...

You say that you only become a good player when the opposition recognises you...

If the opposition teams, players, coaches, officials, car park attendants, old lady's making the scones, and the redan dog cant see that Miller is a freak then I dont know who can...

And just wait until the end of the year when Miller is holding that cup up in front of you pretenders, you will be saying to yourself, if I was half as good as Miller then maybe my parents would love me instead of thinking that their son is a complete and utter failure.

The End.

YNH.

Oh great the return of the perenial suck hole from the Riddell pub. Why dont you stay back on the Bendigo League and annoy them or go back to the Riddell footy club and smoke a Powers big boy. I dont know if your that crap Power that looks like Dave Hughes that is no good at anything or your that knob jockey that plays for Riddell with the dreadlocks is petrified of body contact but either way you bore me, your posts suck and Troy Scoble said you werent a good footballer so dont pay attention to your posts. Miller never king hit Griffin- he just hit him. Another one of our mates hit Griffin at the Hanging Rock races though and i can tell you that Griffin is the one who goes to water when being hit.

Whats with Sunba ohhhhhh Sunba recruiting or resurrecting old peoples careers. Even Chooka Fedoruk said last year that Griffin was past it and would be better of retiring before he embaressed himself. Miller is the best player in the comp and that is coming not only from me but also the parasites that you worship including Matt Power, Tim McDonald, that small jockey umpire that roots your trainer and even the LEGENDARY STEVE SULLIVAN...

Your right Miller hasnt won any flags........ YET!!!! the kid is 25 and still growing. By the time he is 48 like Griffin then i would like to have a look at what Miller has achieved. People like Brad Miller come along once every 20 years. He is a great family person, club person and as loyal as the day is long. He was offered almost a thousand dollars a week more than what he gets at Darley to leave and play at other clubs but his reputation and the club he loves means more to him than what it does to most footballers. He has already won 4 b&f's so by years end it will be a 5 b&f's and a premiership.

I wouldnt trade McGill, Young, Roberts, Younger, Seaban and Hassent for DimmaTinaTurna, Glass jaw or Hey Jose any day of the week meh.

I will right some funny stuff a bit later in the week guys but the chief didnt get his neck massage today so he is a bit uptight

I am so glad your in love with him Minsy. Now I know why you are both Fat, each time you roll each other over you give one another a lollie.
Miller just a player in a luegue that has fallen away. He would not have been in the top 20 last year.

By the way minsy - Sully/ Belly doesnt like you.

I am so glad your in love with him Minsy. Now I know why you are both Fat, each time you roll each other over you give one another a lollie.
Miller just a player in a luegue that has fallen away. He would not have been in the top 20 last year.

By the way minsy - Sully/ Belly doesnt like you.

Can we get a count on not only the amount of people that you jibs think the Chieftont is, but the amount of times each person has been guessed. Minners 15 means 15 are wrong. Let's just all focus on turning Northey's skin into a sherrin and put the attention into who deals with it the best, That answer is Miller.

Sully, Belly and three dicks all love us because we tell you pheasants how bad you are and you can't do anything about it, all because we are better then you. Big recruit for Sunbury United, Robert Dipierdominico, another recycled gnocchi muncher.

Love Cameron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back