Ballarat Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
B: J. Delaney (East Point), S. Deckert (Darley), B. Chambers (Sunbury)
HB: J. Edwards (Darley), A. Webber (Melton), R. Cheevers (Darley)
C: C. Banwell (East Point), J. Edwards (Redan), B. Peters (South)
HF: A. Newman (Darley), C. Richardson (North City), G. Phelps (East Point)
F: B. Miller (Darley), D. Jordan (East Point), A. Barker (Redan)
R: T. Little (Sunbury), P. Blanchfield (East Point), H. Pyke (Lakers)
Int: T. Liberatore (Sunbury), A. Baker (Ballarat), T. Shea (Marsh), T. Stephenson (Darley)

Coach: G. Learmonth (Darley)[/ How does Lbba get in this side please what a joke.. In the paper it said Peter Blanchfield got a gig in the middle because his the best tagger in the comp when Cheevo or Miller 2 of the best midfield players going round dont get a run. I dont no what they are smoking up there at the courier but it must be some good shit...

Proven poll getter and played well in every game they did win. The problem with Cheevers Newman and Miller - all brillant at different points in the year. 3 of the best 6 or 7 players in the comp are in the same team.
Fair point.
From an unbiased point of view (im an east boy), i think it'll be:

1. Brad Miller
2. Daylight
3. Cheevers

Miller because he has simply had a freak season (55 goals from a midfielder), and Cheevers because he is the best midfielder in the comp.

Who 'should' win the Hendo and who 'will' win the Hendo could be vastly different. Remember Scott Winduss, he won 2 in a side that was winning 1 or 2 games a year and he wasn't even good. If its not Miller, then I hope it is someone worthy like Edwards. If some spook like 'Head Duck' Nunn wins it, then it's a sham, and the votes should be taken off the orange jerks. Would not surprise if Libba polled well, he got plenty of it, and is a proven vote getter.
Mick Dodd from the snakes will win the Georgie, at 56 years of age it will be a great effort.

Did they win enough games
Redan's Edwards is a great player dont get me wrong but i hpoe he doesn't win the henderson because of who he is. I no his had another good year but Redan didn't win enough games. Sunday should be a good night , my tip is B.Miller from Darley he has 30+ touches and kicks bags of 5's plus Darley only lost the 1 game. who's everyone's tip???

Hello again fellow Big Footy'ers (chuckles)

Im sure you have all been wondering where has Youknowhim been? and how come he hasnt posted on the forum for a while.
I thank each and every one of you for thinking of me while i was gone.

I was flicking through Wikipedia the other day and came across an interesting piece

Brad Miller (The fake one) with a reference to the real one at the bottom of the page

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brad_Miller_(footballer)

interesting read that...

Until next time...

YNH

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who 'should' win the Hendo and who 'will' win the Hendo could be vastly different. Remember Scott Winduss, he won 2 in a side that was winning 1 or 2 games a year and he wasn't even good. If its not Miller, then I hope it is someone worthy like Edwards. If some spook like 'Head Duck' Nunn wins it, then it's a sham, and the votes should be taken off the orange jerks. Would not surprise if Libba polled well, he got plenty of it, and is a proven vote getter.
Mick Dodd from the snakes will win the Georgie, at 56 years of age it will be a great effort.

Daylesford finished 6th and 5th in the years Winduss won the medal so I think they would have won a few more than 1 or 2 games

Redan's Edwards is a great player dont get me wrong but i hpoe he doesn't win the henderson because of who he is. I no his had another good year but Redan didn't win enough games. Sunday should be a good night , my tip is B.Miller from Darley he has 30+ touches and kicks bags of 5's plus Darley only lost the 1 game. who's everyone's tip???
If he wins it, it won't because of who he is Runner, he had a very good year and will be a top 3 finisher. Shouldn't come down to win / loss to get votes, best 3 players from either club in my mind.

Miller should win by along way, if he doesn't i suggest we umpire our own games from now on.

A smokey, i'll go with Newman. Stands out, Kicked enough goals.

If he wins it, it won't because of who he is Runner, he had a very good year and will be a top 3 finisher. Shouldn't come down to win / loss to get votes, best 3 players from either club in my mind.

Miller should win by along way, if he doesn't i suggest we umpire our own games from now on.

A smokey, i'll go with Newman. Stands out, Kicked enough goals.
Newman only played 7 games

young pitt from redan - wont win it but i reckon will poll quite well had a strong first half then had a few niggles... mite need another season for the umpires to know who he is?

he ate placebo the band??? huh????

did someone mention food??

Id love a nice family Pie from Ferguson's.The Chicken and Chutney pies are to die for! hehe,The year is over for the Cobra's after a successful campaign.The boys should be very proud of themselves.We will only get better and better,I have a few mates who are looking to have a run next year too. Good luck to Darley in the finals and ill be rooting for you,when you win the flag the town will be yours and we as a club promise to stay away from your celebrations because at times i know we can be like the nerds trying to hang around the cool kids.

MILESAHEAD!

MILESINFRONT!

COBRAS IN 2042!

p.s. make sure you try out that Chicken and Chutney, its worth the $12 (but if you go the next morning sometimes they are clearing the previous days pies for $7.50 ;) )

did someone mention food??

Id love a nice family Pie from Ferguson's.The Chicken and Chutney pies are to die for! hehe,The year is over for the Cobra's after a successful campaign.The boys should be very proud of themselves.We will only get better and better,I have a few mates who are looking to have a run next year too. Good luck to Darley in the finals and ill be rooting for you,when you win the flag the town will be yours and we as a club promise to stay away from your celebrations because at times i know we can be like the nerds trying to hang around the cool kids.

MILESAHEAD!

MILESINFRONT!

COBRAS IN 2042!

p.s. make sure you try out that Chicken and Chutney, its worth the $12 (but if you go the next morning sometimes they are clearing the previous days pies for $7.50 ;) )

not funny one bit. d- for u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back