Bandits target Nakia

Remove this Banner Ad

Can we please go to bargaining re my contract go s21
Already on it. The Gold City Royals are set to announce a new package that will see Blacky become one of the most highly remunerated players in the SFA, when one combines the stated contract amount with the "incentive" payments and third party arrangements working as a SPECIAL ENVOY for a number of night clubs that are part of the Tricky Dixon Group.

Tricky Dixon
Sole Ditector
#EliteQootyManagement

images

Early days yet, but Itsmyshow is progressing, having got over the initial shock of rejection.

Ah, got it.. Just had to do a read back.

Great to see 3KZ is Football talking to himself.

It's almost like the Royals are semi relevant for the first time in their SFA existence...

It all just seems a bit forced to me. A guy speaking to himself in order to promote relevance. I'm not buying it.

It all just seems a bit forced to me. A guy speaking to himself in order to promote relevance. I'm not buying it.
I'm not buying you either, but I am buying into The Gold City Royals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Bandits target Nakia

Remove this Banner Ad

Back