Banter Banter thread Part 1 - Opposition fans welcome - let's have fun

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good attempt at hiding your bitterness while you are trying to take a cheap shot. Feel free to name me some of our B22 that won't be still playing in three years time?
When you win a final please come back and feel free to post derogatory comments. Until then I suggest you shut the F--- up!

That's like saying don't expect sympathy from a homeless person when you're down to you're last million. OK. Thanks for the tip

Isn't it awesome how Carlton are so shyte? Mates backing out from long-standing Tiges v Blues bets.

You really have a soft supporter base. But I guess you know that already.

Why do you think so few Carlton fans care about their club? I'd be interested to know. We've had fantastic support, but Carlton really is an object of derision and, even worse, irrelevance these days.

It's a bit sad. Was a much more fun & engaging rivalry when you were half decent. Now, I almost catch myself feeling pity!
Everyone likes to cheer for an underdog? The Tigers will never be short of support.

I like to think you're only as good as your last final. Sorry for your loss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here is a crystal ball prediction for SOS 2pm Thursday when we decide to keep both 12 & 19 and tell SOS to jam his demands where the sun shines least.

Then the realisation of our next pick (120) sets in and he begs for us to reconsider

Perhaps Richmond will realise that picks 12 & 19 in the draft will not help win a premiership with this crop of senior players?

Confident we can turn Yarran around should he stay.

Everyone likes to cheer for an underdog? The Tigers will never be short of support.

I like to think you're only as good as your last final. Sorry for your loss.
Your proud we lost our EF but content with your spoon? Will take an EF loss over a spoon every time which is where we differ by the looks of it.

Yeah this whole Carlton is Crap thing really hasn't sunk in yet, has it.

Every Carlton supporter will admit we have had a lean trot of it for the past 15 years. Your team has done nothing to justify your arrogance. I will be the first to admit that your membership recruitment drive is exceptional, but on field and off field can't be confused as one and the same. Your 70K members didn't loose your final, your team did.

Every Carlton supporter will admit we have had a lean trot of it for the past 15 years. Your team has done nothing to justify your arrogance. I will be the first to admit that your membership recruitment drive is exceptional, but on field and off field can't be confused as one and the same. Your 70K members didn't loose your final, your team did.

Of this I am well aware.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back