Barlow what a freak!

Remove this Banner Ad

i think he might be one of those players that while fatigued still use the ball well and his skill level dosent drop much. again here is another abillity you cant test at draft camp.

also about his speed he might be like black runs at one pace for long periods of time. so he seems slow but in fact isnt.

hate all this talk about other clubs outside gc and gws looking at more nrl players. when you have guys like barlow running around in a league just lower than the afl and wont cost even half as much as a " star " nrl player, you wouldnt have to think twice

good to see him do so well

He would have to be a Brownlow chance you would say;
In a winningteam most weeks
Midfileder
High possesion winner
Kicks Goals
Fair and respectful to umpires
In the media (umps read papers)
Only really has 3 or 4 players (Pav, Sandi, Hill, Duf) to take votes from him
Only missed 1 week (?)

Not saying he will win it but will be in the top 10 at the mdway mark

He was unbelievable [again] today. He's SO good in traffic, he always uses the ball well...really well. And like a poster said upthread, he looks slow, but he seems to go at the same pace all game and not lose his skill level - very Simon Black-like.

Played his best game of the season today. 32 Possessions and 3 Goals.
Absolutely wrapped with the way he's going. He was a very strong factor in keeping us in the game today. Love him.

I think even Freo's recruiters would be stunned at his form. He is not some rookie coming in and showing signs of future stardom, he is performing at an A grade level week in, week out

He was unbelievable [again] today. He's SO good in traffic, he always uses the ball well...really well. And like a poster said upthread, he looks slow, but he seems to go at the same pace all game and not lose his skill level - very Simon Black-like.

He actually showed his pace for the first time yesterday. I know a lot of recruiters thought he was too slow, however when tested he ran a 2.9sec 20m sprint, which puts him equal with Stephen Hill and would put him in the top 5%. Seems he didn't use it during the game...until yesterday. Broke free of a few packs yesterday using his pace. If he can add that to his game - lookout!

Remove this Banner Ad

Barlow what a freak!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back