Barry Hall - 0ut with a torn hamstring?

Remove this Banner Ad

harry 0

Senior List
Feb 22, 2005
Other Teams
Collingwood
A bit of talk that Big Bad Barry Hall might have torn a hamstring at a Swans training session early last week. Will be interesting to see if he is sighted at Swans training this week... Hopefully BeeDee (or a training attendee) can confirm the accuracy of this story for everyone.

Pie 4 Life said:
Damn I would have believed you but being a Collingwood supporter, I get the feeling you're trying to get our hopes up. :( :thumbsdown:

Second hand information so I can't confirm it's accuracy. Could be 100% wrong but if the track watchers confirm it's accuracy, you heard it here first!:D

He had tightness going into the game against St Kilda, which hampered his performance on the night. But that was two weeks ago.

But the fitness staff saw no problem in his either playing in the awful conditions that night, nor in his sitting on a plane to Melb with this alleged bung hammy to appear on On the Couch the following Mon.

He will play.

Hall will be kept goalless by Presti. ;)

It is O'Keefe, O'Loughlin, Davis, Schneider and Buchanan who can hurt us, and then again Bolton, Goodes, Williams, Kirk and Ablett.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pie 4 Life said:
Damn I would have believed you but being a Collingwood supporter, I get the feeling you're trying to get our hopes up. :( :thumbsdown:

typical collingwood, preying on opposition KP players to be injured so they have a sniff at winning.:rolleyes:

I want him to play, beating Sydney without him proves nothing really. We need to take them on at full strenght and see how we go. Swans are obviously a serious contender this year so if we are to be, then we need to beat them at full strength.

Hall must be ok as he's lisyted in the team ? maby he didn;t do his hami after all pitty he's going to fall behind after fevola kicks 6 or 7 goals tonight :)
it will come down to 2 players Hall & Fevola

Remove this Banner Ad

Barry Hall - 0ut with a torn hamstring?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back