Live Event Bathwater VS Gill's Love Child

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get it - it'll suck being the only Vic team left on one premiership. You'll just have to be #sobrave and suck it up.

Or, perhaps you'll be going for Plugger's old club, the Bloods, in which case I hope you lose also.

I get it - your anoos is still bleeding after the Swans went in dry without lube last night and you realised Dangerfield is a massive pussy.

Suck it up.

Here have some attention, Lethality :$:thumbsu: :rainbow:
giphy.gif

Just looked back and saw this post, I cried on the way home from the airport and you just made me cry again. How could you not love football when things like this come along.
Unfortunately I couldnt watch it but the call on SEN was superb..so so emotional.
Heartbreaking for Murph, gut wrenching stuff.
No matter what happens from here you're in for a really fun week and then incredible joy or incredible pain..I actually don't envy you.
Sorry

(Log in to remove this ad.)

23-13 folks

Yes that's right, that is the free kick count in the Bulldogs favour tonight.

Yet the Bulldogs supporters have been complaining for 7 years about a 13-13 free kick count in the 2009 prelim.

Go the Swannies, put down these pampered pups.

23-13 folks

Yes that's right, that is the free kick count in the Bulldogs favour tonight.

Yet the Bulldogs supporters have been complaining for 7 years about a 13-13 free kick count in the 2009 prelim.

Go the Swannies, put down these pampered pups.
You realise there is no rule that states each team must get an equal amount of free kicks right?

Last edited:
You realise there is no rule that states each team must get an equal amount of free kicks right?

No surprise to see a Norf supporter defending the Dogs armchair ride this year #freekicknorf

Norf and the Dogs got more free kicks than West Coast this year which is saying something.

St Kilda were last for free kicks this year despite finishing 9th, you wonder why I complain so much.

No surprise to see a Norf supporter defending the Dogs armchair ride this year #freekicknorf

Norf and the Dogs got more free kicks than West Coast this year which is saying something.

St Kilda were last for free kicks this year despite finishing 9th, you wonder why I complain so much.
The issue isn't the number of free kicks paid, the issue is whether they are there or not. If North got the most free kicks then we should have got even more.

Will be barracking for the Doggies. Have been my 2nd team for a while.

It's funny cos the main reason I started taking an interest in them was when Leon Cameron got drafted to them as he was a good mate at school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back