Battlefield 3 - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Running thermal or sensors wont help you...

Played a few games yesterday and every game i joined i was back to rank 1 wtf? so i had no unlocks and it was a pain in the ass, finally after about 6-8 different lobbies it came good.

Good games picko. Severs kept dropping and I kept being kicked.

Was fun shooting the helicopters out of the sky a few times :D

Top flying mate, love being on the Cannon with a chopper pilot who knows how to fly!!

That last game on Seine Crossing, everyone just disappeared leaving me and one guy from the other team. Oh well, it popped up that I was awarded the MVP ribbon just after that, so I can't complain too much :)

Do you still get laggy servers? Some games I go great guns like with you last night. Then I played again a bit later on and struggled to hit anyone with the LMG in the Tank. Just had to hose the area around them and hope for the best. Don't know if it's certain servers or whether I should try and dick around with my router again.

Oh I suck at flying lol I just keep trying to practice though I just can't get used to it.

We all got kicked from Seine Crossing except a few of you! surprised you didn't also. I do get some lag here and there but if so I leave and find a new game. The servers are better than the previous ones thats for sure. Also if you add aussie people you know and join their servers it will be better than someone overseas.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back