Battlefield 3 - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got back on today for the first time since before Xmas, and it's had some great games...

But I still think BC2 has it covered.

Would love to see some BC2 maps ported on BF3.

If they do, I hope it's better than when they ported the BC1 maps to BC2. Harvest Day and Oasis were awesome in the original game, but felt dead in BC2. I think the map design has been poor in BF3 - trying to cater to both 64 and 24 player matches.

Just got the limited edition game. Loving it so far. Please add me so I can at least play with fellow big footy members :p

PSN is same as my username.

Anyone playing tonight might play this instead of shitfest3

Sent my application for the platoon. Hoping for some quality sessions like back in the COD days.

Is your kit suppose to switch back and forth each game you play? For example mine keeps switching from the basic M14A3 to an AK47m and I cannot change this?

Is your kit suppose to switch back and forth each game you play? For example mine keeps switching from the basic M14A3 to an AK47m and I cannot change this?

You deck out your own kit and can play it every game if you want
Maybe your class is changing or something ?

Anywho in other things i'm rank 42 after 84 hours haha
taking me 4ever to get rank 45 achievement

With the basic kits, it will swap you depending on what side you're on. Yanks or Russian

If anyone is keen to squad up on PSN add me; hendricks_tonic

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clearly this game isn't getting enough attention, unlike MW3, I like alternatives, this game is way better realistically to COD, what lets BF3 down (online here anyway) is the fact there aren't enough dedicated Aussie servers, needs to be on PC for best possible experience :( Still great though

Clearly this game isn't getting enough attention, unlike MW3, I like alternatives, this game is way better realistically to COD, what lets BF3 down (online here anyway) is the fact there aren't enough dedicated Aussie servers, needs to be on PC for best possible experience :( Still great though

This game also works way better than MW3. I play both but BF3 is where the fun is at, the thing MW3 has over BF3 is the partying up and the trash talk.

Yeah I enjoy this more but partying up in mw3 is more rewarding, imagine the scores on conquest with 2 squads of bf players...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back