Battlefield 3 - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just chased a guy in circles in a skid loader for a good minute trying to get that achievement with no luck :(.

Hit lvl. 45 yesterday, really feeling the love for this > CoD atm.

This isnt a one on one thing its a putting half a clip into them before they even fire back yet they dont ****ing die thing

So change class/gun.

It frustrates me sometimes too, so I change to assault for that specific battle or map section.

Wow, the amount of people running blatant hacks is f**king ridiculous. Got sniped out of a tank by a guy across the other side of the map a couple of nights ago. It's sad that they justify it by saying "they just needed to level up" :rolleyes:

Wow, the amount of people running blatant hacks is f**king ridiculous. Got sniped out of a tank by a guy across the other side of the map a couple of nights ago. It's sad that they justify it by saying "they just needed to level up" :rolleyes:

What platform are you on? Can you report them?

Had fun with the M249 with ACOG last night. Got to spawn rape on the train map. Got 8 or 9 support ribbons as well.

Played this again last night after playing MW3 for the past 2 weeks. Why did i ever leave? I'm only upto level 34 though :(

Love the UMP. And I'm loving flying the MAV on Davmand peak, scored over 3500 on just kill assists. If you have a decent team you can push the enemy back into their spawn so easily!

Had fun with the M249 with ACOG last night. Got to spawn rape on the train map. Got 8 or 9 support ribbons as well.

PC

I'm not sure if there's a reporting function. As far as I was aware an admin had to be notified, which is a waste since most of the time they jump to a new server after a few minutes.

Played this again last night after playing MW3 for the past 2 weeks. Why did i ever leave? I'm only upto level 34 though :(

I'm only level 20, had bugger all time to play video games of late.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah that's the perfect map for the lmg:D

there's a little ticket booth you can sit in with the gun sitting on the bipod. chuck a ammo box at your feet and you can sit there and mow down guys coming from the spawn for ages.

Even better with extended mags

Love the UMP. And I'm loving flying the MAV on Davmand peak, scored over 3500 on just kill assists. If you have a decent team you can push the enemy back into their spawn so easily!

You wouldve loved the UMP even more in the beta, it got nerfed because it was way too OP, havent used it since, might give it a go.

Nearly finish in the top 3 every time now but i still cant aim very well
Trying to hit a moving guy from 35 meters is 2 hard and i feel like a ******* with the controls. I have played around with sensitivity but it doesn't help. Often lining up shots strafing with the left thumb stick instead of aiming with the right because it's easier...
100 hours in and i think i wont be playing much more

I would like a clan to play with (PS3)... sick of losing because my team mates would rather hide in a bush on the edge of a map then help out the team. I play ASSAULT and am HEAVILY team oriented, I throw a health pack every time I see a group of team mates, will run half the map to try and revive a team mate, if I have an enemy in my sights I will always 'spot' before I pull the trigger and by the end of the match I will usually be in the top 5 on my team, but not necessarily because of kills made.
PSN: Sw3Et_07

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back