Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part One : http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/postings.php?t=658753

Has anyone tried sniping the Blackhawk pilot? I was playing last night and was using the gattling gun on the helicopter and the heli crashed turns out the pilot got headshotted by a sniper who was hiding in the bushes.

Uber UBER kill!!!

Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2

i tried sniping the pilot, the helicopter sharply turned after i shot and the bullet went straight through both of the gattling gunners.

the unintentional double kill.

Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2

i tried sniping the pilot, the helicopter sharply turned after i shot and the bullet went straight through both of the gattling gunners.

the unintentional double kill.

That is so freaking awesome! That is something to boast about!

Never killed a pilot, but I do remember killing a passenger once in the demo and just seeing him fall straight from it. Was hilarious to watch.

I got sniped out of the Blackhawk once by a friend who was on the other team. He's still going on about it :p.

Not sure if the news has been posted yet.
DICE has announced that on May 11, console users who play Battlefield: Bad Company 2 will get a massive update to the game.

Slightly increased the damage of the UZI at long range.
The AKs74u now has more felt recoil when aiming.
The G3, VSS, and all SemiAutomatic rifles now settle slightly faster between shots when aiming.
The PKM, Type 88LMG, G3, An94, and 40mm shotgun have returned to their former glory.
Increased the damage of the MG3 to bring it in line with the rest of the LMGs.
Fixed a bug where the Saiga12 with slugs would do too much damage at long range.
Fixed a bug where the SVU would do too little damage at long range.
Fixed a bug where M95 rounds would not kill armored targets with headshots.
http://www.vg247.com/2010/05/07/console-update-coming-to-bfbc2-may-11/

Just went 42-16 with 4550 ish points, the nearest team member was 2200 points:( felt like i was the only doing anything and was on fire doing that.
this game is fantastic if you can get a good ping, your shots count and your not putting 20 bullets into someone to get the kill.

Just went 42-16 with 4550 ish points, the nearest team member was 2200 points:( felt like i was the only doing anything and was on fire doing that.
this game is fantastic if you can get a good ping, your shots count and your not putting 20 bullets into someone to get the kill.

How do you find out what youn ping is? What's a decent ping?

**** that is awesome! 42-16! What class did you use?

My best was 27-4 in Squad DM.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** that is awesome! 42-16! What class did you use?

My best was 27-4 in Squad DM.
95% as a medic, went recon to get a sniper and a tank that was destroying us then back to medic.
I couldn't believe it myself lol

How do you find out what youn ping is? What's a decent ping?
I dont think you can find out, just playing the game you can tell if you have a good connection or not imo

A new downloadable mode will soon be available for Battlefield: Bad Company 2 that introduces cooperative gameplay to consoles.

Onslaught Mode allows four players to team up across four objective-based multiplayer maps – Valparaiso, Atacama Desert, Isla Inocentes, and Nelson Bay. The maps have been "redesigned" with new lighting, time of day, added vehicles and other effects, according to Electronic Arts.
sounds like fun, you can never go wrong with co-op.
http://au.ps3.ign.com/articles/108/1089037p1.html

i can't wait til you get your net back either

had an epic online session before which could only be bolstered with your presence :thumbsu:

this game can be AMAZING when playing with friends/a half decent squad
but if your squad is shit it can be brutal

tonight was the least lag i've encountered since playing the game and boy does it make a difference...still a tiny bit but not much.

Suffice to say, I won't be playing till the end of May. Stupid assignments and exam.

What would be really good is if BFBC2 includes a zombie mode like L4D and you're facing a massive onslaught of zombies.

Get WAW if you want the zombie modes

Any tips for a noob? Bought this game because a few people on my friends list ranted and rAved as to how good the game was, but I hate it.

I'm a modern warfare player and finding this one hard to adapt to but want to give it a decent crack before I pack it in.

Think my k/d is .44 at the moment compared to 1.06 or somerhing in mw2 lol.

Most of my success has come from the sniper. But I still struggle
to seen any enemies until I pop my head out for
it to be blown off.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back