Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
been playing as assault with the Saiga+solid slug+magnum ammo and C4s.

i recommend it, you can snipe guys from far and it works well in close quarters. not to mention that C4s are the shit. the amount of double kills you get by putting them on the mcom station, setting the charge and running off then detonating after a while.

works every time.

This is an AWESOME setup. I can vouch for this. :D

Here's a new tactic that I learnt last night. It's a tad bit suicidal and you need to time it well.

You throw all the C4 onto the quadbike and you ride it all they way to the enemy's base aiming particularly for the MCOM site or site that is well known for camping. With enough momentum, by the time you get off the Quadbike, it will continue down the path of the enemy campsite or MCOM place and then you detonate it on the enemy or enemy's base.

It's sort of like a missile in a way. :D

Here's a new tactic that I learnt last night. It's a tad bit suicidal and you need to time it well.

You throw all the C4 onto the quadbike and you ride it all they way to the enemy's base aiming particularly for the MCOM site or site that is well known for camping. With enough momentum, by the time you get off the Quadbike, it will continue down the path of the enemy campsite or MCOM place and then you detonate it on the enemy or enemy's base.

It's sort of like a missile in a way. :D

That works best just going for tanks. I always do that at the start of white pass.

the C4s on the quadbike works well, as does the C4 on the UAV.

in fact, C4 on anything is fun. love covering your helicopter in it, flying it to their base, getting out and waiting for them to fly off with it. usually a few of them spawn in there and you detonate it, triple/multiple kill!

the C4s on the quadbike works well, as does the C4 on the UAV.

in fact, C4 on anything is fun. love covering your helicopter in it, flying it to their base, getting out and waiting for them to fly off with it. usually a few of them spawn in there and you detonate it, triple/multiple kill!

Yeah UAV is great to especially for taking the MCOM. Never on a chopper though! what a waste! Easily get 20+ kills in the chopper.

not the good chopper, just the shitty one with the gattling guns on the side.

theyre easy to take out with rocket launchers anyway, so i dont think it's too much of a waste.

Does anyone use the USAS-12 shotty? Loved the gun in Far Cry 2, havent unlocked it in this game yet.

what did version 1.04 update do?

pretty sure my bandwidth has run out for this period...been getting lag r*ped of late, like you shoot the guy in the head multiple times and he turns around and kills you type of rape.

what did version 1.04 update do?

pretty sure my bandwidth has run out for this period...been getting lag r*ped of late, like you shoot the guy in the head multiple times and he turns around and kills you type of rape.

Seems to have fixed the lag. Had no lag in 2 days now. I also think it has the new maps on it yet to be released. Not sure on that though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

haha...phew, i had fears that some players were better than me.

order is restored.

also, is 'onslaught' mode going to cost money?

Lag is ****en ridiculous since the update. This game is crap now. And no I don't want the same maps being made available for different modes, I want new maps!!!

J2k I'm on, add me. OzBomber

haha...phew, i had fears that some players were better than me.

order is restored.

also, is 'onslaught' mode going to cost money?

Yep, only maps free.

Well they weren't the best games but none the less it's better then studying. I thought the dog part was a joke you just lost the old one or something haha.
Nah, mum left the dog inside and it managed to get on the coffee table and get the mic. When I got home half of it was in the lounge room, and the other half of it was in the kitchen.

It was new as well. I hadn't even had it for a month.

Had a few games with Sean lately, lags pretty shit though.

Play the game a fair bit but not any BF people on there.

PSN - PvtParts_

Just unlocked the last sniper. PRetty fun to use. Attatch a 4x Scope and you can still attack objectives. I dont understand how peopel can sit back and snipe it's boring as ****. Mobile sniper is awesome. One hit kill if you hit. Can arm a M COM and then bink a few or run trhe flanks of objectives. Can even use red dot site for closer combat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back