Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premature ejaculation. This does not work.

It must have been this.... C4 was placed on tank, I later died. 30 seconds into the next life without placing any additional c4 anywhere I randomly get +30 damage vehicle, +100 vehicle destroyed, +50 enemy killed.... Had to have been a teammates RPG or other explosive.

C4 dissapears when you respawn

Absolutely spewing.....was just having possibly my best game ever, with well over 30 kills and a couple of gold stars and then BAM. Screen freeze.
Spewing.

Had a game like that, just before Xmas.

White Pass, Rush - 6500 points (defending) and counting......BAM FREEZE....:mad:

Played a game last night which went alright. Stormyj joined about 3/4 the way through.

67/18 7295 points. Wasn't to bad lol.

yeah massive game from you there. I had a few good ones last night, one good squad DM with Duglite, then a couple of good games of rush. I find with rush as long as I just sprint to the objectives and make arming my sole aim at all times I play a lot better than if I wait for the perfect opportunity.

Played a game last night which went alright. Stormyj joined about 3/4 the way through.

67/18 7295 points. Wasn't to bad lol.

I have a friend called Hatrock who plays with me, Gold Member and his mates. He got over 40,000 points in one game of Rush on Oasis. Playing attack he was in the chopper for almost the whole game and went 112/5. Only started dying at the end after he lost the chopper on the final base.

Oasis defense is ripe for the picking of a good circle strafing chopper pilot.

I have a friend called Hatrock who plays with me, Gold Member and his mates. He got over 40,000 points in one game of Rush on Oasis. Playing attack he was in the chopper for almost the whole game and went 112/5. Only started dying at the end after he lost the chopper on the final base.

Oasis defense is ripe for the picking of a good circle strafing chopper pilot.

Mine was done with no vehicles that I can remember :D. I think you mean his score with medals and all that was 40,000 not his actually round score from just kills etc. Choppers is always good for a big game, especially if you know how to fly properly and kill the aa guns.

Yeah I think he said it was about 14,000 or so round score. General rule is that your round score will be a little over 100 points per kill. My best has been a couple of games on arica harbour conquest with 70 kills and about 7,000 game score.

Of course he would have got a heap of 6 kill, 8 kill, nemisis and air warfare pins. Plus one plat and 3 gold stars I think he said. Plus getting the final 2 objectives on foot is 600 points.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mine was done with no vehicles that I can remember :D. I think you mean his score with medals and all that was 40,000 not his actually round score from just kills etc. Choppers is always good for a big game, especially if you know how to fly properly and kill the aa guns.

Correction. I asked him about it again last night and it was only 32,000. 12,000 in game score and the rest in awards. I don't know why I was thinking 40k. He got over 50k with both attack and defense that game. Went 44-0 on defense and racked up 20k with awards. Don't know how he timed all those awards just right. I always like being surprised when they just pop up.:)

Flying a chopper is still a mystery to me. Always crash and burn after flying it for 5 second.
Haha, that was me the first couple of times I jumped in. I've gotten a bit better, but still can't match the guys that just strafe around destroying everything in their path. So I tend to just leave it to others.

I think it was the second time I got in a chopper, one of my squad member started sledging me...actually, more like abusing me, because I was struggling to control the thing. Game rage at it's finest.

I remember being in a chopper that flipped straight onto it's back lol im sure it was HBK flying.
Definitely.:D

At first I was quite good at landing them on their rotor blades. Slowly getting better but only really jump in one if no one else does or if I'm in the enemy's deployment to steal their chopper.

If you want to get better at the choppers just keep getting in and give them a go. Hatrock goes off if I jump into a chopper when he's playing and abuses the crap out of me. Wasting his precious ability to dominate the other team. However how am I to get better if I never try. He was crap at first too.

They keep changing the chopper controls from game to game. Couldn't fly them at all in BF2 then not bad in BC1. The controls can be primarily set up the same for BC2 but they got rid of the elevation controls on Right trigger and shoulder and you can only use the stick. Then Vietnam came along and flying the more nimble Huey around has really improved my flying ability in BC2 vanilla. Can circle straff ok now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back