Meltdown Bay 13 Flog of the Year 2023 - Voting is LIVE !!

Who is the Bay 13 Flog of the Year?

• STPer18

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • catscratchfever

• FurTheWin

• Jazny

• AvantGardener

• StMojo

• TheCatStevensExprerience

• Maya Sol

• Mesc

• Stokey

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Vote for your favourite Flog.

Update:

2023- Aristotle Pickett
2022- Footy Is The Win
2021- Laphroaig
2020- DanWA (the illustrious FOTY 3peat)
2019- DanWA
2018- DanWA
2017 - Subaru
2016 - Sportsmaniac/Plugger35/Tigerboyz
2015 - J'AIDS
2014 - tazhawk
2013 - longdaveyjetta
2012 - Hard to Beat (Meltdown Mario)
2011 - Poseidon
2010 - Black Flag
2009 - Wonaeamirri33
2008 - Shotta
2007 - ManCityBlues

Last edited by a moderator:
Save some melts for the 2024 fred flogs :$
That’s clearly not possible for some people.. they’re too busy wallowing in their own self pity to consider the fact it’s 2024 now :$

zackah Dinsdale

This type of weak poll manipulation should not be allowed, just like Benny Votes.

Mind you, the way Triggered Tigger is behaving lately, he is going to win in a landslide.

Also I think both Aristotle Pickett and Triggering Tiger should be thread banned and having their voting privileges taking away from when the inevitable 2024 FOTY nominations and poll threads go up, 2 Years in a row they are trying to cheat/manipulate the system cause they are insecure Wallys
Dumb arse, you don't start blabbing about this until zackah Or I start the fred and you are nominated. You're trying to revive last year's fred.

Oh now it's joke not a lie, that sounds familiar..:rolleyes:
I said it was a 'joke' at the expense of the Richmond board when I explained its origin, ya dropkick

angry ronald mcdonald GIF by McDonald's CZ/SK

zackah Dinsdale

This type of weak poll manipulation should not be allowed, just like Benny Votes.

Mind you, the way Triggered Tigger is behaving lately, he is going to win in a landslide.

Also I think both Aristotle Pickett and Triggering Tiger should be thread banned and having their voting privileges taking away from when the inevitable 2024 FOTY nominations and poll threads go up, 2 Years in a row they are trying to cheat/manipulate the system cause they are insecure Wallys
Stop melting down before the thread even starts please. The meltdown tag can be applied then and not before .

I said it was a 'joke' at the expense of the Richmond board when I explained its origin, ya dropkick

angry ronald mcdonald GIF by McDonald's CZ/SK's CZ/SK
One more clown and your out of here for playing on one of my phobias

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't realise clowns were one of your phobias. How do you manage to stay in Mod Meetings with zackah there? :(
Because he's also not a shark. That my other phobia....it called eatenbya****ingsharkaphobia

Mate , you're the front running flog so far, don't worry , it's not that bad.
This year hasn't really seen any poster in front of the foty race. But you've come out of the woodwork the last few weeks and have gone BANG. There will be an avalanche of votes from the posters in your

'Is this the worst season of AFL in many a long while?'​

MB fred. Which has now been divvy'd :$ :$ :$

This year hasn't really seen any poster in front of the foty race. But you've come out of the woodwork the last few weeks and have gone BANG. There will be an avalanche of votes from the posters in your

'Is this the worst season of AFL in many a long while?'​

MB fred. Which has now been divvy'd :$ :$ :$
Gotta love when scrotes gets torn up on the MB. They see his rhetoric from a mile away on that board.

Remove this Banner Ad

Meltdown Bay 13 Flog of the Year 2023 - Voting is LIVE !!

Back