Mod. Notice Bay 13 Poster of the Year 2014 - congratulations oogac!

Who is your Bay POTY for 2014?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

And the guy below didn't get banned.
As a mod Stronz, Im sure you keep abreast of rule updates.
Well, we overlook a few rules for you Les, so I wouldn't think you'd mind.

But if you want to get a fellow poster in trouble, you have your wish.

Well, we overlook a few rules for you Les, so I wouldn't think you'd mind.

But if you want to get a fellow poster in trouble, you have your wish.
Shit, I feel like a mod.
I called a poster gay a few years ago and got my whack. Not banned though, but it was prior the the rule update.
Oh well, probably just some elias flog.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shit, I feel like a mod.
I called a poster gay a few years ago and got my whack. Not banned though, but it was prior the the rule update.
Oh well, probably just some elias flog.
The evidence suggests that BBP and B0SK are digitally related. I could be wrong though. There's always a first time for everything.

So you didn't push him off the cliff you just put out your leg as he was running by. Can we get a mash button for old mate over here.
Do what you like KP.
I didn't go behind the scenes out of everyone's view and report it. I openly posted querying whether Stronzo was aware of the rule updates, that's all

The evidence suggests that BBP and B0SK are digitally related. I could be wrong though. There's always a first time for everything.
Shit hey.

Didn't report him. Just pointed out the rule.
We have already discussed this and the consensus is that bringing a mod's attention to a post is a mash whether you do it via the report button or via pointing out the post in a thread.

Les Norton for BMOTY.

Les Norton

twinkle-twinkle-little-snitch.jpg

Don__t_push_the_button_by_DaftPhoenics.jpg

We have already discussed this and the consensus is that bringing a mod's attention to a post is a mash whether you do it via the report button or via pointing out the post in a thread.

Les Norton for BMOTY.
Fair enough T2M. If that means I mashed, I mashed. Actually just sticking up for a mate, that may have backfired as well. Maybe the Mods not doing there jobs T2M. Maybe they need some fresh meat.
Maybe they need someone who'll go, "shit, that's against the rules, I'll moderate that".

I'll update my sig accordingly.

Fair enough T2M. If that means I mashed, I mashed. Actually just sticking up for a mate, that may have backfired as well. Maybe the Mods not doing there jobs T2M. Maybe they need some fresh meat.
Maybe they need someone who'll go, "shit, that's against the rules, I'll moderate that".

I'll update my sig accordingly.
update your sig you button masher!!

MODS TAG THIS MASHER NOW!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod. Notice Bay 13 Poster of the Year 2014 - congratulations oogac!

Back