Off-topic Bay 13 Survivor: Cockburn (2016). We have a winner! (links in OP)

2016 Bay 13 Moderator Race

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Close... We nearly got it right. We were 90% sure red mist had the idol, but we thought he'd play it and dapper would give his idol to benwah. Therefore we voted dapper.

As it turns out we just over calculated the analysis... Dapper didn't need to do anything.

Close, but no cigar. Was worth a crack.

Last edited:

Also, I have an actual connection to Michael Talia. Be prepared for some shocking (or not) truths.

I'm glad I survived this round but that doesn't mean my feelings aren't hurt.

TBH we went you because we are all aware that you're finding it hard time wise and aren't too stressed if you go out, so we theorised you would hand over your idol as a result. All good, good luck for the rest.

TBH we went you because we are all aware that you're finding it hard time wise and aren't too stressed if you go out, so we theorised you would hand over your idol as a result. All good, good luck for the rest.

This is a good point, I almost quit. But I think my head is back in the game now.

The Glorious Leader is wise and all knowing, and it was my benny's, in Red Mist, idea all along.;)

That was just a stunt to make you vote for him

Glorious leader has all the tricks

BOY OH BOY!

The old double cross switcheroo blindside.

I feel.a significant shift in the comp. The Duritz ripple effect has just begun..

Head back to camp.

(to the camera)

I lasted 25 days out here, I got to the final 7, I had a great time and gave it my best shot, so I'm happy. Now I can go home and get a steak!

(to the camera)

I lasted 25 days out here, I got to the final 7, I had a great time and gave it my best shot, so I'm happy. Now I can go home and get a steak!

Welcome to the jury Duritz. Caviar on the left, booze on the right and starving Survivors on the telly in front

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcome to the jury Duritz. Caviar on the left, booze on the right and starving Survivors on the telly in front

Thank you. I've lost 20 kgs since getting on the show, I'm down to 150 kgs now, I'm wasting away! Bring me the food!

Challenge #13 entry

Conversation 1
kkVDrv5.png

Conversation 2
gcHcaJX.png

Conversation 3
yvXMa03.png

Gotta say, I thought the general public were pretty good on this film, spoiler wise.

Apologies to anyone who hasn't seen it :/

I didn't even consider a spoiler tag edit because it's been 2 months and you're right, people were well restrained on that particular spoiler. :p

I didn't even consider a spoiler tag edit because it's been 2 months and you're right, people were well restrained on that particular spoiler. :p

So you were in on it with him. That's great.

FWIW wifey and I had planned to go out to dinner tonight, special night without the kids, have a nice meal and then go and watch it Gold Class. We've now cancelled. Having pizza at home.

Remove this Banner Ad

Off-topic Bay 13 Survivor: Cockburn (2016). We have a winner! (links in OP)

Back