Off-topic Bay 13 Survivor: Cockburn (2016). We have a winner! (links in OP)

2016 Bay 13 Moderator Race

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Poor old Toot, we suspected somethign like that would happen.

And far out I had an Elias of an Elias too :):thumbsu: Mine even got my other one to melt, and then proceeeded to (almost) contribute to a club's player sponsorship drive.

And Benwah83 wins again! Bloody hell...will he give the idol to Dapper again????

Tribal Council

Shit is getting real with only 6 flogs left, split evenly over two alliances, I'll go tally the votes.

Benwah: Hang on, I'd like to give my #impunity idol to DapperJong.

benwah has gifted the idol to Dapperjong again! VOTES FOR DAPPERJONG WILL NOT BE COUNTED!

With 3 votes...

View attachment 216534

TootToot! the Tribe has spoken, please bring your torch forward to the bathwater...

*Nixon proceeds to urinate on his torch instead*

Nixon: No one puts out Ricky's fire except Ricky! Toottoot!

Well at least he didn't ejaculate on it... :rainbow:

Nixon: Nah mate, that's what Not Convicted Island is for. See you soon, ladies........and Bosk.

Sorry Ricky, but you have to stay here and join the jury.

Anyway, time for the next challenge, and it's the return of a favourite...

Challenge #14 - The Manila_Eagle Project 2: Toying with the Clouseaus

In the original Survivor thread, Duritz pulled off the ultimate coup with a 3 man alliance of himself, his brother, and a mysterious poster known only as Manila_Eagle. When they made it to the final 3, the beans were spilled, Manila_eagle was Duritz's Elias. This task is influenced by those events.

Task

You are going to create an Elias of your own to troll the Bay with.

It can support any team you like, it can be an "open" parody Elias like Goo_, or a straight up nuffie or arrogant campaigner. How you do it is up to you.

Your Elias will be judged on a variety of factors including like-to-post ratio, if you melt any other flogs, successful troll threads, and general posting quality.

As an added twist, you will be required in this challenge to post at least 5 times in PL and DB Swannie's Elias thread. You can openly troll and misdirect them or even drop cryptic hints, the more brazen you are, the better. :D

You will have 3-4 days (until the next Tribal Council voting is completed) to troll with this account.

The Rules

This is a silent challenge, the aim of an Elias is to remain undercover. If you are outed, or you tell/hint to other flogs who you are (especially Packedlunch and db swannie), this will count against you. Your Elias must also be an entirely new creation.

If you get infracted, you will be disqualified. If you expose the challenge, you will be eliminated from the game.

The Prize

The best (most amusing) Elias, as determined by the above factors, will win #impunity.

But wait, there's one more twist...

This challenge has already been completed, it was played out over the past 4 days. I'm sure some of you flogs noticed a few new flogs making their presences known on the bay, fortunately for our castaways only PL picked up on this, and he's hopeless at successfully identifying a Benny anyway! :rainbow:

And now the time has come to announce which flog created the best Elias to troll the bay with. It's hard to tell you exactly who was best without outing their accounts, but it was a close contest overall with some quality lulzy entries. Toottoot went very close to Ben-caption by winning with an Elias of an Elias, but once he was voted out it, the decision became a little easier.

Sometimes it's patronising to say that "you're all winners" for competing, but in this case it's true because you all get to keep your Eliases. :thumbsu: In a more specific way though, Benwah83 is the winner.

Tribal Council time again, you will all be voting for any remaining flog you want to kick off Cockburn. As usual you'll vote by sending me a PM with the name of the flog you want gawn, before 11pm tonight AEDT, you cannot change your vote either.

This is the last round where the hidden #impunity idol may be played. Any flog in possession of that idol must play it when they vote or else the idol will go unused.

In addition to this, if you think a target is on the back of someone you are allied with, you may play either #impunity idol to save that castaway if you wish. Normal rules apply, it has to be done when you vote, and the idol is up for grabs again the next turn. So think carefully before you vote.

Red mist Stronzo Dinsdale
Haha, I knew Benwah was AFLHQ! Can't get anything past us Benny Hunters!

But umm, I actually like the AFLHQ? There's lots of potential lolz there... I hope the end of the challenge doesn't mean these eliases end up being discarded. (does this mean NTTAWWT isn't really Bender_?)

Been a humorous few days - if I didn't know better I'd be sure eliases openly conversing with their own primary accounts was part of the challenge :D

Been a humorous few days - if I didn't know better I'd be sure eliases openly conversing with their own primary accounts was part of the challenge :D

You know the worst thing about Jose being out, it would've been funny to see if he could've gone 4 days without outing himself. :p

Tribal Council

Shit is getting real with only 6 flogs left, split evenly over two alliances, I'll go tally the votes.

Benwah: Hang on, I'd like to give my #impunity idol to DapperJong.

benwah has gifted the idol to Dapperjong again! VOTES FOR DAPPERJONG WILL NOT BE COUNTED!

With 3 votes...

View attachment 216534

TootToot! the Tribe has spoken, please bring your torch forward to the bathwater...

*Nixon proceeds to urinate on his torch instead*

Nixon: No one puts out Ricky's fire except Ricky! Toottoot!

Well at least he didn't ejaculate on it... :rainbow:

Nixon: Nah mate, that's what Not Convicted Island is for. See you soon, ladies........and Bosk.

Sorry Ricky, but you have to stay here and join the jury.

Anyway, time for the next challenge, and it's the return of a favourite...

Challenge #14 - The Manila_Eagle Project 2: Toying with the Clouseaus

In the original Survivor thread, Duritz pulled off the ultimate coup with a 3 man alliance of himself, his brother, and a mysterious poster known only as Manila_Eagle. When they made it to the final 3, the beans were spilled, Manila_eagle was Duritz's Elias. This task is influenced by those events.

Task

You are going to create an Elias of your own to troll the Bay with.

It can support any team you like, it can be an "open" parody Elias like Goo_, or a straight up nuffie or arrogant campaigner. How you do it is up to you.

Your Elias will be judged on a variety of factors including like-to-post ratio, if you melt any other flogs, successful troll threads, and general posting quality.

As an added twist, you will be required in this challenge to post at least 5 times in PL and DB Swannie's Elias thread. You can openly troll and misdirect them or even drop cryptic hints, the more brazen you are, the better. :D

You will have 3-4 days (until the next Tribal Council voting is completed) to troll with this account.

The Rules

This is a silent challenge, the aim of an Elias is to remain undercover. If you are outed, or you tell/hint to other flogs who you are (especially Packedlunch and db swannie), this will count against you. Your Elias must also be an entirely new creation.

If you get infracted, you will be disqualified. If you expose the challenge, you will be eliminated from the game.

The Prize

The best (most amusing) Elias, as determined by the above factors, will win #impunity.

But wait, there's one more twist...

This challenge has already been completed, it was played out over the past 4 days. I'm sure some of you flogs noticed a few new flogs making their presences known on the bay, fortunately for our castaways only PL picked up on this, and he's hopeless at successfully identifying a Benny anyway! :rainbow:

And now the time has come to announce which flog created the best Elias to troll the bay with. It's hard to tell you exactly who was best without outing their accounts, but it was a close contest overall with some quality lulzy entries. Toottoot went very close to Ben-caption by winning with an Elias of an Elias, but once he was voted out it, the decision became a little easier.

Sometimes it's patronising to say that "you're all winners" for competing, but in this case it's true because you all get to keep your Eliases. :thumbsu: In a more specific way though, Benwah83 is the winner.

Tribal Council time again, you will all be voting for any remaining flog you want to kick off Cockburn. As usual you'll vote by sending me a PM with the name of the flog you want gawn, before 11pm tonight AEDT, you cannot change your vote either.

This is the last round where the hidden #impunity idol may be played. Any flog in possession of that idol must play it when they vote or else the idol will go unused.

In addition to this, if you think a target is on the back of someone you are allied with, you may play either #impunity idol to save that castaway if you wish. Normal rules apply, it has to be done when you vote, and the idol is up for grabs again the next turn. So think carefully before you vote.

Red mist Stronzo Dinsdale
Starburns_ what hell have you unleashed on us. This cringeworthy gaggle of new pungent Benny arrivals stinks to high heaven of a Survivor challenge.

Lulz, the Eliases are so firmly embedded in your head. :D

If you'd been following the current thread, the flogs already have a challenge. :$

Not beyond you to run a clandestine challenge Fyfo. This fits the bill quite perfectly.

Got my eye on you and these stinkies.

We had you stinkies in our sights all along, nothing escapes our all seeing gaze as the overwhelming evidence above proves overwhelmingly!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We had you stinkies in our sights all along, nothing escapes our all seeing gaze as the overwhelming evidence above proves overwhelmingly!

Good luck figuring them out, I handed out about half a dozen free passes this week to further muddy the waters for you. :D

I'll tell you campaigners the same thing I told the AFLPA:

You can't fire me! I quit!

(But can you please fire me so I can collect the severance package and apply for the dole immediately?)

Luckily I've got my stand up comedy, best selling author, Uncle Ricky's Pubes Be Gone Cream, Dr Ricky's Proctology Surgery and hand shandy empire to fall back on!

See you in hell, suckers!

#TootToot!

Dinsdale please don't vote for me again it make me upset :(
I voted for Toots, one or more of your own so-called "team loyalty peons" voted for you, sorry but you have a rebellion on your hands...

What the hell happened to Cotchin tribe? 5-2 lead, now 3-2

Duritz wrecked it for them when he voted out K4E
nah, we couldnt snag an idol thingy, you choppy's have had a seemingly endless supply.
#notRigged

What the hell happened to Cotchin tribe? 5-2 lead, now 3-2

Duritz wrecked it for them when he voted out K4E

I told them to vote Benwah........

Jose is right once again....

I like how Jose's rankings went from huge masterpieces to:

"Benwah will win this one"
People didn't like it so keep short and simple.

Remove this Banner Ad

Off-topic Bay 13 Survivor: Cockburn (2016). We have a winner! (links in OP)

Back