Bb06

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologise in advance for posting this re the gay guy - his profile

hiqltyuv420.jpg

And before you get any ideas, this was posted on BBB.

is Elise still around? she seems to talk more outside the house, so much for being the big hero when she was going in, shes so boring though. for some reason i read that interview and once again she mentions she gets to eat fried chicken cos shes out of the house. ugly pig

and Dino being a racist? i think she said that to cause controversy so she would get some interviews outside the house

And another question.

Probably not applicable to a homosexual because they would know their stuff on this, but....

How do you know if your :D:D:D:D size is average or not?

I don't look at other males penises so I have nothing to compare mine with.

Obviously it's massive, but a judgement based on size can only done through expereience of having seen many others.

Does that make sense?

I hope you're not eating your dinner, but it is a relevant discussion point.

Alkaline said:
It was good that Camilla left last night. Now we dont have to look at thst igly thing anymore. She was annoying.. too annoying for me anyways.
Camilla? Last night? Do you mean Karen?

Anyway good to see 5 people up for nomination. Wouldn't want Dino (he's up isn't he?) or Anna to go just yet though. Would be extremely happy for Camilla to go and I think she will - unless there's a massive vote against Krystal. I think more people will vote to "save" Krystal than Camilla though...

I don't understand why Big Brother didn't name Michael as one of the nominees tonight before the nominations twist. Yes, I get that he is free from eviction and all of that but just to remove any doubt from the minds of the housemates, it would have been worth just "saying" he was nominated and let the housemates assume he used the twist on himself - and thereby allowing the others to go up for eviction.

Just my 2 cents. I just dont think the house will believe Michael wasn't in the top 5 or so vote getters.

I just want to get in nice and early:

Sms: Anna to 1992SAVE and/or Krystal to 1992SAVE (SAVE=7283) :D (I have already cast a vote for the two ladies)

We cant have these two babes leave yet please. I see the male population must have been behind Krystal last night, because there is no way Camilla would have got that many save votes! I'd like to see Camilla leave this week, don't mind having David ro Ash there, both seem like good guys.

As for the intruders, they are going to pi$s me off big time I think. They all look weird...I mean, the Adelaide chick is the on that looks most normal.....how many times can you say that? hahahaha :D (I do love ot here, but there are quite a number of weirdo's here, i will admit.

luke2177 said:
Camilla? Last night? Do you mean Karen?

Anyway good to see 5 people up for nomination. Wouldn't want Dino (he's up isn't he?) or Anna to go just yet though. Would be extremely happy for Camilla to go and I think she will - unless there's a massive vote against Krystal. I think more people will vote to "save" Krystal than Camilla though...

I don't understand why Big Brother didn't name Michael as one of the nominees tonight before the nominations twist. Yes, I get that he is free from eviction and all of that but just to remove any doubt from the minds of the housemates, it would have been worth just "saying" he was nominated and let the housemates assume he used the twist on himself - and thereby allowing the others to go up for eviction.

Just my 2 cents. I just dont think the house will believe Michael wasn't in the top 5 or so vote getters.
The thing is why would he take the points of himself if he wants to get out of the house?

I dont know if anyone else gets :D:D:D:Ded off when this happens but it drives me insane.

When someone gets kicked out like Karen did the other week, they put on this facade that they are so happy to be leaving etc etc. If this was the case why would they even go into the house?

Whats wrong with showing they are upset at being kicked out? Its just annoys the hell out of me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wce_all_da_way said:
Thanks for the warning. Was planning on watching but not if its like you say it is
Yeah, don't. 45 minutes of it was chat amongst the males about different body functions and parts, and how they boned chicks. 4 minutes of it is pictures of the guys walking around nude. 1 minnute of it was focused on the girls talking about sexual experiences. 0 minutes contained female nudity.

No thanks.

apollo_creed said:
And another question.

How do you know if your :D:D:D:D size is average or not?

I don't look at other males penises so I have nothing to compare mine with.

ask your girlfriend perhaps, AC :thumbsu:

btw, looking forward to your weekly updates :D

Odds from Centrebet:

Winner:
KATIE 3.50
DAVID 5.50
JAMIE 5.50
GAELAN 8.00
JOHN 9.00
CLAIRE 10.00
MICHAEL 15.00
DINO 21.00
ANNA 26.00
DANIELLE 26.00
KRYSTAL 26.00
ASHLEY 34.00
JADE 34.00
ROB 51.00
CAMILLA 101.00

Next eviction:
CAMILLA 1.90
ASHLEY 2.75
ANNA 6.00
KRYSTAL 11.00
DAVID 51.00

Ricketts said:
I just didnt think 14 year olds looked like that.

Or maybe i just wasnt looking closely enough. :confused:

I blame it on the steroids they put in Chickens and other animals that we eat. It pumps up the animals so they're fatter and riper to munch down on, but then we're all eating them too and evetually you start getting 14 and 15 year old girls built liek Marlyn Monroe.

When I was a younger fella, I was going out with a girl who when she was 16 had DD cups and the tiniest frame... I held onto them for a good four years :p

And she used to eat heeeeeeeeeaaaps of chicken ;) :thumbsu:

my friend has 2 sisters, one is so hot with big arse t***ies..the otehr is too young for t***ies and he doesnt know whether to feed her chicken or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back