Bb06

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan26 said:
This is going to make Mikey more popular. And deservedly so. He did a great job in this week's assignment.

The crying from Anna and David is pathetic. I mean seriously, does Anna think this was all about her or something? How selfish. Michael has two choices - go for the sympathy vote which he did, or go around insulting everyone, which would have created enemies. He chose the first option and I would have done the same thing.

I mean seriously the story was about a fake, healthy 8 year old kid. It wasn't like Michael said his Mother was dying or something.

Anna and David should know that Michael would not have done any of this had he not been given ultimatums by Big Brother.

And I don't buy this crap about, "He could have gone about it another way"

What way? Go around insulting everyone instead? He did it in an inoffensive, strategic and successful way.

Hope he wins now.
He won't win and Dan you like a guy who's sobbing in the toilet.

He's the ultimate gameplayer, he knows this has blown up in his face so now he's going for the whole sympathy vote with the crying in the toilet routine.

If you can't handle the heat stay away from the kitchen Michael.

Only whimps go and cry in the toilet about stupid crap like that.

Pathetic. Loser.

All I have to say about that.

All respect he had from me is gone.

(and if he read this he'd probably go and cry in the toilet again. waah waah!)

apollo_creed said:

He's the ultimate gameplayer, he knows this has blown up in his face so now he's going for the whole sympathy vote with the crying in the toilet routine.

Pathetic. Loser.

I actually agree with that.

Its pretty pathetic!

Someone honestly needs to end Jade. Just end her with a stray forearm, elbow or head butt while exiting the spa. Biggest attention whore in the house, talks about the most irrelevant crap possible, clearly caught up in her own web, contradicts herself with every sentence and refuses to shut her ugly gob.

Oh, and not to mention the size of her dome makes me literally sick. Her eyes are about a meter apart too, who is this alien? Big Brother purposely chose this wilder beast to anger people, I bet. Then again, I'm sitting here wondering why I've been watching it all night. Oh yeah, that's right! Trailer Park Boys is on in half an hour, score!

I also have a question. Why in the hell is there a homosexual oxygen thief by the name of Rob who happens to sport the most ridiculous hair cut in the history of Australian reality television in the house? One gay guy was tolerable. Another with a mo-hawk/pony tail variant hair cut is going too far, border line insulting. At least Dave is cool.

Binxy said:
Thanks for that Pess - you've obviously given this a lot of thought - always good to hear from a true connoisseur.

She payed good money for the op, the least they could have done is got the most appropriate size.

Oh Furious One said:
Oh, and not to mention the size of her dome makes me literally sick. Her eyes are about a meter apart too, who is this alien? Big Brother purposely chose this wilder beast to anger people, I bet. Then again, I'm sitting here wondering why I've been watching it all night. Oh yeah, that's right! Trailer Park Boys is on in half an hour, score!

And big teeth.

My, what big eyes and teeth you have. havent seen any of her in the house yet but from her interview with gretel i knew i couldnt stand her

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pessimistic said:
He looks just like him. Are we supposed to back off people because they are gay ?

No no don't get me wrong, I was agreeing with you. Just questioning what exactly they just put into the house. I usually find the queen homosexuals funny in a twisted way but that guy is just creepy. However, 'Gary Glitter lovechild' could be taken many ways these days. ;)

They are such little babies, having a bitch and moan over this whole insider thing, if it was me i would have laughed and got on with it. Poor michael has come out of this looking like a :D:D:D:Dhead to those sooks, when all he did was what he had to in order to continue in the game.

apollo_creed said:

Pathetic. Loser.

Michael is a legend. And you talk about crying? What about bloody David the sook? Or Anna? Thinking it was all about them. I hope one of them is the next insider so they can see how difficult Michaels job was. I also think Michael was legitimately upset. I believe this because I think how I would feel if i was in his situation, an I would feel left out and upset. Who wouldn't?

His method of getting the most nominations was brilliant. He could have gone round being a total ass to everyone for a week. But his plan of going for sympathy was much better.

Michael played the insider role perfectly, I dont understand why some people here who are supposed to be fans of Big Brother, dont appreciate him for how well he has played the game of Big Brother. Really great housemate, competitor and overall player of the Big Brother game. Interesting he now feels he has no hope of winning, and says he doesn't care about the game. This attitude (and you can totally understand how he feels this way) may end up helping him.

Michael has been better value than any other housemate.

Dan26 said:
Michael is a legend. And you talk about crying? What about bloody David the sook? Or Anna? Thinking it was all about them. I hope one of them is the next insider so they can see how difficult Michaels job was. I also think Michael was legitimately upset. I believe this because I think how I would feel if i was in his situation, an I would feel left out and upset. Who wouldn't?

His method of getting the most nominations was brilliant. He could have gone round being a total ass to everyone for a week. But his plan of going for sympathy was much better.

Michael played the insider role perfectly, I dont understand why some people here who are supposed to be fans of Big Brother, dont appreciate him for how well he has played the game of Big Brother. Really great housemate, competitor and overall player of the Big Brother game. Interesting he now feels he has no hope of winning, and says he doesn't care about the game. This attitude (and you can totally understand how he feels this way) may end up helping him.

Michael has been better value than any other housemate.

I think that maybe he went just a little too far with his story, but.

No doubting he's the best HM in there, he's great entertainment, i think the house has over reacted to what he's done. I think he's made the show worth watching again.

I don't think just being annoying would have got him 8 people to vote for him.

I don't think anyone else could have played the role as well as him,thats for sure. Loved his comment at the end of tonights show, too. Somthing along the lines of "I'll show them what the real insider can do" Interesting to see what he gets upto.

For those of you that watched tonights episode, I had to laugh at the way Michael shut down Krystal's immature attempt to embarrass him in front of the other housemates by sarcastically asking whether his insider mission was the reason to why he didn't do any housework. It was evident the comment was deliberately planned to rile Michael up, which was evident through her gloating to the other housemates beforehand something along the lines of 'Oh i just thought of something, i'm gonna go ask him if it was the reason to why he didn't do any housework', which was followed by giggling as she ran off inside.

I just couldn't believe how well Michael saw through Krystal and the true intent behind her seemingly innocent question. My respect for Michael has slightly risen a notch or two. :thumbsu:

And i now officially can't stand Dino at all - absolutely 0 tolerance level. Just a plain smartarse who believes he is the Alfa-male of the house. Pffft! Why doesn't he get off his high horse for once, wake up and smell the flowers and face the fact he is a tool of the highest order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back