Bb06

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The_Eagles said:
my friend has 2 sisters, one is so hot with big arse t***ies..the otehr is too young for t***ies and he doesnt know whether to feed her chicken or not

It's his Sister, he really shouldn't care... But if he was a good friend to you, he'd be filling her with chicken (her stomach) for the next few footy seasons. And if you were a equally good friend, you'd contribute on the chicken bill.

Ricketts said:
I just didnt think 14 year olds looked like that.

Or maybe i just wasnt looking closely enough. :confused:

I thought the brother was the one that was 14, and the sister was like 17 or 18? If not then f*ck me she is mature for her age...

Bit of a Little Britian reference here

024_intruder_dave_001.jpg

raikkonen said:
I thought the brother was the one that was 14, and the sister was like 17 or 18? If not then f*ck me she is mature for her age...
link

12:05am: ...

Krystal says she can't wait until she gets out so she can get an iPod. She says her sister is 14 and can work one, so she should be able to.

red+black said:
link

12:05am: ...

Krystal says she can't wait until she gets out so she can get an iPod. She says her sister is 14 and can work one, so she should be able to.
It should be illegal to have 14 year old women look like that. There is a lot of cricket being played on an unprepared pitch.

Karen goes postal

"In an emotional Mother's Day reunion with her older sister Donna Ritchie, daughter Paris, 14, and son Hayden, 12, Ms Forscutt [ie: Karen] admitted she was overjoyed to be back in the real world."

0,10114,5153813,00.jpg

I say, why wait?

Oh dear. They just announced that Michael was the insider and the waterworks have begun.

What was he meant to do?

Anna cried an absolute river....its a game girl. Get over it.

Does anyone else feel like me and want to go punch half of those housemates in the head? how they reacted after they found out about mikey and all those things being lies etc.. i got so angry.. bloody sooks. GO MIKEY!:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh, Mikey ...

... what a champ. :D

Stakerz said:
Does anyone else feel like me and want to go punch half of those housemates in the head? how they reacted after they found out about mikey and all those things being lies etc.. i got so angry.. bloody sooks. GO MIKEY!:)

yeah Anna crying just cause she didnt grow up with a father, she probaly didnt care about Mikey's false situation anyway

Pessimistic said:
I just wanted to mention that they made Krystal's boobs ever so slightly too big. She'd look much better if they were a touch less voluminous.
Thanks for that Pess - you've obviously given this a lot of thought - always good to hear from a true connoisseur.

Garry Glitter's love child

WaLkEr_ThE_StAr said:
022_intruders_robert.jpg

Haha this bloke looks like that guy outta the KFC 'Wicked Wings' ad! 'I think they mean wicked as in... awesome!' HAHA!

The last intruder looks like a cross between Ricki-Lee and Giaan Rooney! Nice. :thumbsu: :D

This is going to make Mikey more popular. And deservedly so. He did a great job in this week's assignment.

The crying from Anna and David is pathetic. I mean seriously, does Anna think this was all about her or something? How selfish. Michael has two choices - go for the sympathy vote which he did, or go around insulting everyone, which would have created enemies. He chose the first option and I would have done the same thing.

I mean seriously the story was about a fake, healthy 8 year old kid. It wasn't like Michael said his Mother was dying or something.

Anna and David should know that Michael would not have done any of this had he not been given ultimatums by Big Brother.

And I don't buy this crap about, "He could have gone about it another way"

What way? Go around insulting everyone instead? He did it in an inoffensive, strategic and successful way.

Hope he wins now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back