Bb06

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
WaLkEr_ThE_StAr said:
022_intruders_robert.jpg

Haha this bloke looks like that guy outta the KFC 'Wicked Wings' ad! 'I think they mean wicked as in... awesome!' HAHA!

The last intruder looks like a cross between Ricki-Lee and Giaan Rooney! Nice. :thumbsu: :D

WTF is that. I saw the preview and what was with the hair? Shocking...

WaLkEr_ThE_StAr said:
022_intruders_robert.jpg

Haha this bloke looks like that guy outta the KFC 'Wicked Wings' ad! 'I think they mean wicked as in... awesome!' HAHA!

now this is just me, but Dave almost seems like your everyday normal guy (thats on tv and gay).

I half suspect this freak will scare david back into the closet. How the hell can a hairdresser have suck a :D:D:D:D haircut? and those eyebrows? WHAT.THE.HELL? You're a guy. Your a gay guy. Presumably you want to find a gay partner. SO WHY TRY AND LOOK LIKE A CHICK?

Looks like there will finally be sex in the BB house.

Jamie and Katie? Don't think so.

Gay country boy and gay boy with pierced tongue? Probably more likely :thumbsdown:

Surely the weird looking intruders can't stay.

red+black said:
Surely the weird looking intruders can't stay.
What usually happens is that one intruder is evicted in a special 'INTRUDER EVICTION SPECIAL' within a week or two (I WONDER WHO THAT'LL BE?!), and the rest become normal housemates. So yeah, we'll be putting up with at least one intruder for a minimum of 3 weeks.

Sanguinarius said:
How the hell can a hairdresser have suck a :D:D:D:D haircut? and those eyebrows? WHAT.THE.HELL?

Oh, so he IS a hairdresser? I was just going to ask that. As soon as I saw him last night and the picture on here, I thought that's probably what he was. Hairdressers oftem seem to have ridiculous looking hairstyles that none of their customers would ever think of having.

It was good that Camilla left last night. Now we dont have to look at thst igly thing anymore. She was annoying.. too annoying for me anyways.

Alkaline said:
It was good that Camilla left last night. Now we dont have to look at thst igly thing anymore. She was annoying.. too annoying for me anyways.

Do you mean Karen or am I missing something?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back