BBL Match 59 The Knockout Melbourne Renegades v Brisbane Heat 1845hrs @ Marvel Stadium

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

After 3 consecutive wooden spoons, then being screwed over by the draft, I can at least admit that this was a much more enjoyable season as a Renegade fan. I would have taken 7 wins and a home final at the start of the tournament.

Richardson missing the final was a game breaker in my opinion. Also catching the Heat when Labbers and Uzzy were still available.

Hopefully we lose Guptills number, re-sign Sutherland and Wells, poach a quality player from an opposition club, nail some international picks and go one better next year.

You can’t count Marsh and Richardson they’d be there if they weren’t as usual injured. Every side has some injuries

Lost every single international that we originally signed before the tournament even got under way.

Mills, Evans & Salt. The first 2 where pretty important last year. Though you could argue all teams lost imports at some stage but still it wasn’t an ideal preparation.

Honestly it’s paper over cracks. The one pass I’ll give us is injury killed us this year. No maddo for virtually the entire tournament (although finch is a far better captain imo) and no Richo for most of the back end made things difficult for us. But disappointing to bow out like this. Decision making cost us at crucial times. It’s really just a case of sand old same old.

Maddinson played half the season…he was just shit. He played 2 good games and then what killed you was him averaging 0.6 runs (no that is not a typo) in 5 games - 3 ducks, 1x1, 1-2.

Maddinson going down helped your season honestly.

Maddinson played half the season…he was just s**t. He played 2 good games and then what killed you was him averaging 0.6 runs (no that is not a typo) in 5 games - 3 ducks, 1x1, 1-2.

Maddinson going down helped your season honestly.
I don’t recall him playing that many games. Wow. I thought he went down in the Hobart game.

Fair enough no excuses then.

Remove this Banner Ad

BBL Match 59 The Knockout Melbourne Renegades v Brisbane Heat 1845hrs @ Marvel Stadium

Back