BBL BBL SC 2022/23

Remove this Banner Ad

1665804504176-png.1536913

6 DGW bowlers but I don’t get Dwarsh…2 overs in he has a wicket, a maiden, and 11/12 dot balls!

Late switch of Phillipe to Maddison…more punishment

I normally rate Dwarsh but he's been out the side all year so would've been a gutsy pick with Chris Jordan waiting in the wings. Agree it hurts though, especially when he got Guptill out, at least Maddo did as little.

Thankyou Dan, finally someone who can catch off one of my bowlers.

470odd for the night

Letdowns were Hosein vc (now gotta think about if it's worth risking going Jhye captain), Guptill dudding it up and Dwarshuis being up to his usual tricks. Overall though fairly satisfied.

I had the thought in the back of my mind and have been burnt by stacking too many DGW’s so went conservative and didn’t bring too many in. Gotta back my Scorchers, one Thunder and two Heat lads to have blinders

But typical that the ones I don’t bring in do well lol. Had a complete brain fade and didn’t bring in Phillipe. Was considering Bird but thought he would have been rested.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hales awful shot...donkey

I almost fielded Gilkes over Inglis this week for a laugh....if he does it again I swear to god

I've got Wade, Gilkes and Inglis. I want Gilkes to either bat the innings or get out soon as I don't really want an inbetween score from him as Inglis is a gun. If he goes on to hit a 50 I think I'd have to take it.

I've got Wade, Gilkes and Inglis. I want Gilkes to either bat the innings or get out soon as I don't really want an inbetween score from him as Inglis is a gun. If he goes on to hit a 50 I think I'd have to take it.
Take Gilkes, he's a gun now and a super premo

I currently have the C on Inglis. Take Glikes

Remove this Banner Ad

BBL BBL SC 2022/23

Remove this Banner Ad

Back