BBL BBL SC 2022/23

Remove this Banner Ad

1665804504176-png.1536913

Abbott getting drunked came a bit out of nowhere.

Bit of a weird one. I'm not really sure why Chris Jordan even bothered coming, he's leaving soon anyway. I assume they'd say Abbott is 'managed'. I was trying to work out who would miss if Jordan played and I assumed it would be Bird seeming he copped a knock on the foot the other night. Made a fair bit of effort to get him into my team and for him to be dropped is a letdown especially when Dwarshius dominated the other night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why does my team say 'Locked'? i thought scores counted for this Gades v Sixers today in Geelong counted for the round?

View attachment 1579702
It was locked because the Gades and Sixer players had already played this round and couldn't be changed. Tonight's scores still count.

Easy to say in hindsight but Sutherland was an obvious in at his price and the fact the Gades were playing with only the 5 bowling options
I've had him from the start, but I can't claim any credit. I just threw him in as cheap bench cover. Didn't expect him to come on as he has.

I think Shadab will be here for his DGW, last game on Jan 7

Pak ODI starts Jan 11

So he's a must get for me next round. Probably bring in Wade as well

Webster is cooked, another game of zero overs with Stoinis in the side. Bless him for his output and cash gen but I might jump off. Other 2 trades would probably be 2 of my gades bowlers...Hosein maybe for the cash, or Mujeeb, whichever bowler spuds up tonight I guess
Just found out that canes have confirmed that Shadab will leave before the DGW so I was wrong…

Should probably still get him for the next 2 games

956. Not too bad, Guptill was the only disaster. Sams captain was great. Kerr/Philippe/Hosein were my best performed DGR players. Shame Abbott didnt play tonight.

Looking ahead, im going to keep Guptill but loop him. After trades my team will look like this

Wade (Gilkes)
Inglis, Hales, Kerr, S.Khan, Vince (Guptill, Brown)
Sams, M.Short, Jhye, Neser, Hosein (Stoinis, Connolly)

Guptill/Vince loop and Stoinis/Neser loop

Remove this Banner Ad

BBL BBL SC 2022/23

Remove this Banner Ad

Back