BBL BBL SC 2022/23

Remove this Banner Ad

1665804504176-png.1536913

Moving heaven and earth to get him and Shadab in is already looking like a s**t move...

Should've listened to myself and gone Ellis

I brought Shadab in too, no wickets and he had to go off the ground with a hand injury, hopefully it doesn't prevent him batting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Me too. Sams and Shadab were my two big ins. What a mess.
Enjoy the rest of the comp guys. I'm out. Just going to enjoy the matches without the stress of SC from here on in.

Same here, what a ****ing joke those two were. I had Wade at least but still when I burn my trades to get those guys in it puts a dampner on the rest of the round.

And I don't blame you, I usually give up around this time if my team isn't doing too well but unfortunately I'm travelling alright (until this arvos game). I've already told myself no AFL SC/fantasy this year, just a complete waste of time.

This game makes AFL SC seem like child’s play. You’re at the complete mercy of luck most of the time in bbl

Sams VC and Shadab shocking

Short C now.

I also got in Jhye this week. Paid through the nose for him. Expect no wickets, fair warning

BBL SC is less predictable than AFL SC, it's much easier to predict what scores AFL players will get, with BBL players it could be anything from 0 to 200.

I don't think anyone could have predicted that Sams and Shadab would score just 13 points between them when they both bowl and bat in the Top 6.

Remove this Banner Ad

BBL BBL SC 2022/23

Remove this Banner Ad

Back