BBL BBL SC 2022/23

Remove this Banner Ad

1665804504176-png.1536913

Matt Short wow

I don't know what was going through Wade's head to bowl the worst bowler in the last over. He had gone for about 50 in his first 3 overs. David was much harder to hit and even got a wicket in his 2 overs. Just brainless Wade and complemented his batting perfectly

Overall a great night with Short, McDermott (VC), Dooley and David. Ellis the only spud

Hopefully Dooley is ok with that late injury

Matt Short wow

I don't know what was going through Wade's head to bowl the worst bowler in the last over. He had gone for about 50 in his first 3 overs. David was much harder to hit and even got a wicket in his 2 overs. Just brainless Wade and complemented his batting perfectly

Overall a great night with Short, McDermott (VC), Dooley and David. Ellis the only spud

Hopefully Dooley is ok with that late injury

Yep David had to bowl that last over, would've been 60/40 Strikers still but Faheem was basically giving us the game on the plate. Dooley walked past after he did that and appeared in zero discomfort whatsoever so I think him going off was to speed the game up more than anything.

My main SC letdown tonight was Wade as vc, now will have to go Abbott C probably (maybe Phillippe). Switched from David to Dooley late which was looking ok until David picked up that late wicket. Who cares though, that was the best game I've ever been to.

Yep David had to bowl that last over, would've been 60/40 Strikers still but Faheem was basically giving us the game on the plate. Dooley walked past after he did that and appeared in zero discomfort whatsoever so I think him going off was to speed the game up more than anything.

My main SC letdown tonight was Wade as vc, now will have to go Abbott C probably (maybe Phillippe). Switched from David to Dooley late which was looking ok until David picked up that late wicket. Who cares though, that was the best game I've ever been to.
I luckily had McDermott VC, just followed the crowd on that one

If I were you I would almost prefer Philippe C over Abbott. Just hope Philippe can do something similar to McDermott. Bats are starting to outscore the bowlers recently. It’s too frustrating watching Abbott get spanked and hoping for junk time wickets to salvage a score.

I guess I should have traded Richardson, I held him in the hope he might be back for the Scorchers DGR.

Lance Morris could be a handy replacement for him as he's left the test squad but they don't think he will play against the Heat on Saturday.

Forgot this game was on early.

So did I, I thought it would have started an hour later like they usually do when Ch7 show these games.

Then they wonder why crowds and ratings are down.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

BBL BBL SC 2022/23

Remove this Banner Ad

Back