Remove this Banner Ad

1665804504176-png.1536913

Does anyone know if Sams is playing tomorrow
Connolly was my loop as captain.
Might have to trade Richo back in now 🤪

Does anyone know if Sams is playing tomorrow
Connolly was my loop as captain.
Might have to trade Richo back in now 🤪

Sams in squad for Rossouw, that would say he's playing but it wouldn't surprise me if he missed one more.

And thank **** David is gone, hopefully doesn't take too many poles as I think he's a certainty to get a bowl.

I traded Richardson out but reversed as Scorchers play twice next round. Benched Hales for Connelly to take Stoinis’ score and he’s in. Captained Kerr to boot.

When’s the footy start?

Dodged a bullet by not picking Dooley, that being said he could still outscore my Hurricanes bowlers Meredith and Ellis with just one game.
And did

I traded Richardson out but reversed as Scorchers play twice next round. Benched Hales for Connelly to take Stoinis’ score and he’s in. Captained Kerr to boot.

When’s the footy start?
Playing this fickle game has made me more appreciative of the relative predictability of AFL SC. In footy, a premo scoring 80 instead of 100 is nothing compared to this madness in bbl.

Hardie coming in at no.3 before Inglis, great.

GTFO Buddy or Bancroft and give Inglis a bat,
LOL. And then the prick goes straight out. **** this game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When’s the footy start?
Jye Rich won't play next round (scorchers double)
He's out for 2 - 3 weeks with a hamstring issue

Lol just knew it

After averaging nearly 100 on my bench, was finally looking forward to fielding Stoinspud next week

Will have max 8 DGW next round assuming Agar plays.

Will be relying on my canes to do well next round…hopefully they can do what my gades Rogers and KRicho did after their DGW (when I traded them out of course)

who would make way ?

I dont rate Renshaw in this form of the game but you would imagine all 3 would be included.

Josh Brown done nothing wrong to be dropped. Munro, Billings, 1 of Whiteley/Sweeney id imagine would be the first to get culled. Munro & Billings because they are leaving for the UAE League

who would make way ?

I dont rate Renshaw in this form of the game but you would imagine all 3 would be included.

Josh Brown done nothing wrong to be dropped. Munro, Whiteley and Sweeney id imagine would be the first to get culled.

Billings and Munro have left now and then probably Bryant on top of that.

Remove this Banner Ad

BBL BBL SC 2022/23

Remove this Banner Ad

Back