BBL BBL SC 2022/23

Remove this Banner Ad

1665804504176-png.1536913

So that’s Kerr and Phil looking like DGW spuds, to go along with Ellis last night

3 out of 8 DGW no good…I’ll take that
Try having wade VC, Ellis, Meredith, kerr and Phillipe C. At least have stoin and Lynn on field which appear to be PODs this round, otherwise absolute disaster.

Yeah but the 50\50 on vc and C have been costly. Really need a big 2nd game from Philippe the spud, missed MCD and Abbott.
I hear you…every 50/50 in this game you get punished and then some. It can never be a small 10-20 point difference, has to be full punishment

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feels good to finally nail some picks for once. McDermott good captains pick and Jewell as a POD. Really need Ellis and Meredith to have good games tonight however.

Vince and Stoin will prove crucial too. Had to sub in Stoin becuase D Short was dropped and thankfully it worked.

2/721

2nd game to come from McDermott, Wade, Ellis, Kerr, Abbott, Philippe & Vince (C). Single game to come from Inglis & Tye/Neser (not sure which one ill go with)

I’d go Neser now that he’s shown a bit of form with the bat, albeit at NSO.

CC was my loop to get Short's 173. Looks like ill be using my trade boost haha

EDIT: No need. Just a few changes with the 'update trade feature' and Faf is my 0 now. It also means Hosein stays in my side for the round instead of Tye. I figure trading Tye out this round (instead of Faf) is better than using a boost. Ideally id keep Tye for the double next round but its more important to get Short's 173

Last edited:
I traded Cooper Connolly to Dan Christian, I might have stuck with him if I knew he would be playing tonight.

I only got DC as cover in case Sams misses again or if he got a big enough score in his first game to start him ahead of Sams, he only got 14 though.

Remove this Banner Ad

BBL BBL SC 2022/23

Remove this Banner Ad

Back