BBL BBL SC 2022/23

Remove this Banner Ad

1665804504176-png.1536913

yep...when one guy you don't have gets 20-25% of your total score it's hard to have a decent week

Hurts when I would’ve gotten him in and captained him too if not for Clarke last night. Oh well.

Actually I lie captaincy has nothing to do with it but still

People trading out Sams are crazy. You don't trade out players with good roles who have played a couple of bad games in a row in this game, you actually do the opposite. Especially when it's the highest averaging player over the past few seasons who bats at 5/6 and bowls 4 overs (as long as the opposition don't chase down the score in 16 overs or less).

Wicketless for three straight games (don't think has ever happened to him before) and one score above 10 with the bat all year, he's mega due.

He'll be my captain if my VC fails.

Called it. Even turned down Marnus' 66 as VC to give him the C.

Law of averages boys.

Called it. Even turned down Marnus' 66 as VC to give him the C.

Law of averages boys.
question for you: has Sams been bad enough last few rounds that he is due another good score next round? According to law of averages, I think he is due another good score to even it up? Asking because I'm bringing him in

question for you: has Sams been bad enough last few rounds that he is due another good score next round? According to law of averages, I think he is due another good score to even it up? Asking because I'm bringing him in

I wouldn't be expecting back-to-back 3/4 wicket hauls but he's still definitely due with the bat and doesn't go wicketless very often if you look at his history. There's a reason he's the best fantasy player in the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like there might be some rain on it's way in Sydney as per usual so I've decided to switch the C from Hardie to Philippe just in case Hardie doesn't get a bat later on if it rains.
Brave call captaining Philippe against the best bowling line up. But then again he is one of my traded out bats this week so he is bound to do well. Nice pick

Brave call captaining Philippe against the best bowling line up. But then again he is one of my traded out bats this week so he is bound to do well. Nice pick

Well he's made it past 20 at least, no run rate bonus for him yet though.

Scraped past 400…all out
If anyone has copped more than me this week just give up

-Lynn 22
-Jewell traded in for 15 after 3 great rounds in a row previously
-Tye captain 23
-Hardie 1
-Bancroft 1
-Head traded in for 15
-McDermott 0
-Khawaja traded in for 2, thankfully on the bench
-David 113, stuck on the bench
-Dooley (E) did well, had to bench a bowler…scorchers bowled first and potential rain so benched Abbott (even when I win with a good E, I still lose)
-Traded out Philippe 64 + fielding points

I get amazed every day but I don’t think even I could top this week

Remove this Banner Ad

BBL BBL SC 2022/23

Remove this Banner Ad

Back