BBL BBL SC 2022/23

Remove this Banner Ad

1665804504176-png.1536913

Who will you go as C? Hopefully I also have that player. I may as well just tail other people rather than pick myself

Well I don't need to bring in any loops as all my E's in this game dudded it up so possibly Sams. I'm seriously considering Sutherland so maybe don't go there ;)

Well that was a disastrous first game.

I've gone with a late trade of Christian to Guptill so I don't have to take Khawaja's score.

Guptill is due for a big one, hopefully it's tonight but knowing my luck he will get a first ball duck.

The only other player I have in this game is Clarke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still haven't decided on a captain yet, McDermott, Sams, Hardie, Inglis and Philippe all possible options.

I would usually go with Sams since he bowls and bats in the Top 6 but he has been so bad the last couple of games I'm not sure I can trust him.

If Hardie was bowling he would be a no brainer, he still might be the best option even just as a batsman as he seems more reliable than the others.

McDermott has the most upside but he is hit and miss, he could score a ton or get out for a duck, I was hoping he would be keeping but Wade is back.

Vince > Paine in order to get Clarke's 99. Sitting on 3/160 with only Clarke, Short and Head played since i looped Khawaja and Neser.

McDermott (c), Wade, Ellis
Tye, Inglis, Hardie, Kerr, Philippe

Similar but getting Holt instead of Paine, Thunder have a slightly better fixture in terms of loopability.

Remove this Banner Ad

BBL BBL SC 2022/23

Remove this Banner Ad

Back