BBL BBL SC 2022/23

Remove this Banner Ad

1665804504176-png.1536913

Meredith! Fielded him over Dooley and already repaying the faith, thats a ripper

I've got him too, for me it was either start him or take Renshaw's 35, he has almost matched that already.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol after all that I would’ve been better fielding Dooley over Meredith
I thought Meredith was sure to clean up the tail in his last over, then i was sure Ellis would, and then finally Dooley was the one to step up. Must be a bit frustrating for you, but at least Meredith still scored well

Lol after all that I would’ve been better fielding Dooley over Meredith

He got lucky bowling that last over to a couple of tailenders, he was always a chance of picking up a couple of cheap wickets with them slogging him.

Meredith's bowling was more impressive but he ended up with less points.

McDermott run out for 0. Probably should've been out LBW anyway. Another s**t captain choice

I was seriously considering him as my captain too, dodged a bullet there that's for sure.

Standard

Traded in bats this week:

Usman 2 runs
Head 1 run
Jewell 5 runs

And just to add salt to the wound, McDermott 0

Just standard....

I haven't fared much better, traded in Usman, Head and Guptill who scored just 11 runs.

My bowlers have thankfully stepped up to help save my score from being a total shitshow.

This looks like it’s gonna be a low scoring round for everyone as most of the big names have gone missing. I reckon a POD could be a big help in deciding who gets higher. 600-700 could end up being a top score

Remove this Banner Ad

BBL BBL SC 2022/23

Remove this Banner Ad

Back