BBL BBL SC 2022/23

Remove this Banner Ad

1665804504176-png.1536913

Bazley 114 with a 4fer….I got 40 from him on a double

The one heat bowler I didn’t get for the double was Steketee…he punished my with a 170 odd. This week back to being a spud.

Actually can’t make this up. I have half a mind to captain stoinis today considering how wildly form changes in this game

That's the game, just have to play the percentages really and hope for the best. I am fielding Stoin over Neser, feel like he could be in for a big one.

That's the game, just have to play the percentages really and hope for the best. I am fielding Stoin over Neser, feel like he could be in for a big one.
I'll just be happy if Stoines plays. After my Moody mishap I need him to play or I'll have to take a trade boost to bring in Webster for Lyne - or take a donut.

Edit:
Didn't bring in Webster and he's out first ball.
Finally something goes right.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This game can suck sometimes.

Munro and Bazley absolute duds on their double and they tear it up tonight.
Sams back in form but that was a matter of time
Fielded Gilkes over Inglis in the end, a 50/50 call at this point
Stoinis doesn't look interested
Was tempted to captain J Richo over Hosein but decided against it, Jhye is too good for this league, to go 0/20 to 4/25 or whatever is remarkable.

Stoinis one very lucky wicket to end up on 42....horrible captain score but not a season ender. I got to hope my own VC Hosein, who is a popular captain, has another poor game

Webster again not bowling a single over with Stoinis in the side. He might have to go, batting at 3 with no bowling is too volatile scoring. He did his job though, 2 big scores and made about 70k

3/853

• Sams bailed me out massively after I forgot to put a VC on the 1st game
  • Trading out Jhye this round was not a great idea but it got me Sutherland who’s in line to generate good cash and is his replacement onfield. Jhye shouldn’t go up too much.
  • Mujeeb, Richo, Hosein, Sutherland, Philippe, Henriques, Kerr, Abbott to go.

I'm on 689.

Putting the C on Jhye has helped to save my score from a complete disaster, Stoinis wasn't great again but his 42 was still a better score than Hales 9.

Philippe, Vince, Kerr, Guptill, Maddinson, Hosein and Mujeeb with one more game left today.

Was really hoping Neser would be included in the test squad as now I have no one to loop with.

Already thinking about trades and I think I'm going to have to burn my last boost to get what I want
In: Shadab, M Short, Sams, 42k player for loop purposes
Out: Kerr/Neser, Hosein, Hardie, Guptill

Was really hoping Neser would be included in the test squad as now I have no one to loop with.

Already thinking about trades and I think I'm going to have to burn my last boost to get what I want
In: Shadab, M Short, Sams, 42k player for loop purposes
Out: Kerr/Neser, Hosein, Hardie, Guptill
when does Shadab leave?

when does Shadab leave?

Yeah not too sure, I think he's got a couple more games but may leave during their DGR if not before. I'm more getting him in for the next 2 rounds, he's a popular player and if he goes big then I'd lose a bit of ground.

I think Shadab will be here for his DGW, last game on Jan 7

Pak ODI starts Jan 11

So he's a must get for me next round. Probably bring in Wade as well

Webster is cooked, another game of zero overs with Stoinis in the side. Bless him for his output and cash gen but I might jump off. Other 2 trades would probably be 2 of my gades bowlers...Hosein maybe for the cash, or Mujeeb, whichever bowler spuds up tonight I guess

Remove this Banner Ad

BBL BBL SC 2022/23

Remove this Banner Ad

Back