Be honest.... who tipped the Swans?

Who tipped the Swans for a win?

• I tipped the Saints.

Votes: 23 34.3%
  • I tipped Sydney.

Votes: 38 56.7%
  • I tipped Sydney and had money on them!!

Votes: 6 9.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I tipped them!!!, and I had proof I said on another thread that I had a funny feeling that Sydney would win.
Got 5 for the round too. I tipped Freo and Adelaide and for some stupid reason tipped Richmond.

I think I may have said something about the Swans spanking the Saints..:D

Its only one game though.

Now we have to focus on spanking the ferals from Port, again.

tipped them and won a lot of money. Too much money really. So I let him chalk it up to experience, and in the immortal words of Arnold Schwazenegger in Commando "I let him go".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well done to the swannies.

closed us up, and worked the lose man every time.

saints had the intensity but were seriously outplayed for most of the game.

The story for us is how we bounce back. the great teams like essendon, carlton and hawks(in the past), Brisbane, etc lose a game here and there, but don't lose sight of the war.

Are a we a good team that dropped one, or are we a team playing on confidence, or are pretenders or the real thing.

I think on time will tell on that one.

Originally posted by grayham
tipped them and won a lot of money. Too much money really. So I let him chalk it up to experience, and in the immortal words of Arnold Schwazenegger in Commando "I let him go".

Did you let him off the whole amount Grayham?
If you did I respect you as much as I respected Marcuz for paying up.

I tipped Sydney because they were playing at the SCG and St Kilda were probably at best going to lose this one and not give it all. There midfield was always going to be held. Well done Craig Bolton though.

I tipped them, and got 7 for the round. Average on afl.com was under 5. The only one i missed was the surprise win by Carlton.

ahhh, option 3. :D

55918461.jpg

Yes tipped the swans, they did it twice to brisbane last year, why not the saints. Although that seperates them from us on the ladder.

Remove this Banner Ad

Be honest.... who tipped the Swans?

Back