Be honest.... who tipped the Swans?

Who tipped the Swans for a win?

• I tipped the Saints.

Votes: 23 34.3%
  • I tipped Sydney.

Votes: 38 56.7%
  • I tipped Sydney and had money on them!!

Votes: 6 9.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I did, and I tipped Melbourne and Carlton:D.....got 7 out of 8....I always tip Port no matter what. I didnt think we would beat them, up there with our players still missing and some under done as of yet. But we did ok. :)

Originally posted by nicko18
well i don't have a gambling problem, just bet for fun. Is there something wrong with not wanting to blow a 50?

Geez, lighten up.

I definitely tipped Sydney.

My reason though is as pure as Paris Hilton. That is, I'm tanking the season at work, as I started off so badly, that I'm aiming for bottom to get my money back.

I'm not even very good at that (5 tips clear of last)!

I had $40 @ $4.50 under 39.5pts. Thank you Nick Riewoldt. If he hadn't kicked that boomer in the last 10 secs, I woulda missed out on $180.

I did. Was definately St Kildas most loseable match of the year so far in my opinion. I thought about it for a while, Sydney have a reasonable history of beating teams at the SCG that are above them on the ladder and are considered better teams than them.

I guess 95 against Carlton always sticks in my mind. Carlton were in a similar situation to St Kilda.

Had Hall been suspended I would have picked St Kilda, but with him playing i picked Sydney.

Ended up with 6 for the weekend.

Yep - I tipped Sydney.

Although this was in a tipping comp where you tip every AFL and NRL game for the season at the start of the year.

Regards

S. Pete

ps. I also tipped Hawthorn and Richmond to do okay and Melbourne to do very poorly, so I am up the creek overall.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had $90 at $11 25+ FT. Noooiiiiiice. Also had $50 at $16 25+ HT, just missed out on that one.

Also one bet I always have is an accumulater on margins. This week I had $20 on Swans and Doggies both $16 25+ HT. Cummulative $256/1. Didn't come in, but stranger things have happened.

Next week, Melbourne 25+ and Swans head to head.

55918461.jpg

happy now phat :p

(i wish... now to work out how to change the barcode....)

offset badly by the 7 NRL games though, which was a bad move, since all the underdogs got up :mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Be honest.... who tipped the Swans?

Back