Rumour Beams coming on heavy, hot and strong (Beams & picks 41 & 44 for 18, 56, COL's 2019 1st rd)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if it's about being in Melbourne why does he need to nominate Collingwood?
It’s a perfect world thing which makes you think he’ll finish his time at Brisbane quite happily

It may happen, it may not. Either way I am intrigued that there is still consideration to being shocked or surprised.

This is going to be a fun place to hang around IF Beams actually requests a trade.

We already know he is leaving in 2020 and we already know he would agree to a trade earlier IF the Lions instigated it, for fair value.

Nothing else has changed and both the club and the player do not need to respond to every attempt from the media to control the AFL landscape.

Media getting exactly what the media requires to survive this past week.

Apologies in advance for offending anyone, a bit jumpy around here.

Final point before I slink off into obscurity again, the comments about it being 'too distracting, are humorous. Too distracting for who? You? That's a shame.

When there is running commentary regarding a high profile players status it has often been a distraction for clubs.

The last thing any club wants is a player on their list who isn't 100% vested. Plenty of examples

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry, but forget this crap about Collingwood being where his support network is. If he wanted to do the right thing by the football club that has done nothing but the right thing for him, he wouldn’t nominate one club. This even goes to us keeping Claye on the list. I know for a fact that this kept a promising young footballer off our list and resulted in him getting picked up by Melbourne. All he wanted was to play for the Lions.

Wake us up before you go go,
Don't leave us hanging on like a yo-yo.
We don't want to miss it when you win a flag
'Cause we're not planning on going solo in the midfield.
Tell us if you wanna trade.

Beamsy....the melancholy is coming out in me.

Just to derail a little further

742341.jpg

Don't leave us hanging on like a yo-yo.
We don't want to miss it when you win a flag
'Cause we're not planning on going solo in the midfield.
Tell us if you wanna trade.
Never do that again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back