Werewolf BEaston Basic WW Part III (Werewolves win)

Remove this Banner Ad

Very entertaining to view most of the game from the Dead PM.
Was a cliffhanger until the end.
Had to go down to Woolworths to get some more ingredients for the The Beast Burger with the Lot just now.
Thanks to BEaston for dealing with some snafus during the game.
Like all good referee'ing, with or without the VAR, perfection is highly unlikely.
Even mores when it's not your day job, and only done on casually and sporadicly.
Pretty funny as my name is partly a riff on the B.East burger joint in Brunswick East

If he hadn't posted multiple times this morning, then sure.

View attachment 2032523

Can't argue he missed this? And if you are, is it really harsh?

Also it's always shortened phases by this point in the game. Not really a surprise.
I did miss it. I was late putting in my seer because of work.

I mean changing the deadline to 11am is something else man, come on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#VICBIAS

I think in that instance no modkill and just move it on. Perhaps the modkill rule can state failing to vote may be a modkill
The time is irrelevant anyway as he had been posting in the thread.

Will take Zerg's suggestion to tag in future, but even that is no guarantee that people will see/read a post.

thanks for the game and very well modded BEaston

the vig was going at 60% disposal efficiency which champion date ranks as elite.

a little bit of a sour taste that everyone bullied me when i was on a plane and unable to defend myself but i e come to expect that from this community

a little bit of a sour taste that everyone bullied me when i was on a plane and unable to defend myself but i e come to expect that from this community
Did you tell the Vamps you were flying for 8 hours, before they recruited you?

Or were you concerned they wouldn't recruit you if you did, and that there was a better chance of winning the game when on team vamp as opposed to team village if you were out of action for a while?

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf BEaston Basic WW Part III (Werewolves win)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back