BFL Bellarine Football League - 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

whos newcomb chasing over the off season...will the improve and who are dylan wight and matt mckormack...2 young guys from there ppl are telling me can play????

whos newcomb chasing over the off season...will the improve and who are dylan wight and matt mckormack...2 young guys from there ppl are telling me can play????

You sure your not one of them young blokes you keep mentioning mate? Perhaps looking for some praise? If there was any decent young kids they wouldn't be playing for that rabble.

You sure your not one of them young blokes you keep mentioning mate? Perhaps looking for some praise? If there was any decent young kids they wouldn't be playing for that rabble.

hey your quick to pay out everyones club,what have you done in your football career that is so good that you can pay out everyone.I bet you played reserves and couldnt even get a kick you parrot

Buddy i feel really sorry for you trying to word yourself up, there was 1 man and 1 man only who can play footy in that team, and that is alan jamieson.

The rest of you, yourself included, are on full time hacks. There was no young guys who could play, no old guys who could play, so you are no good.

hey your quick to pay out everyones club,what have you done in your football career that is so good that you can pay out everyone.I bet you played reserves and couldnt even get a kick you parrot

Havnt done much at all mate, won a couple junior flags and havnt played for a few year. Just like stirring people up son sorry if your offended. So wats your pedigree mate? How good are you? Who do you play/follow? Least i can come on here and give a bit of shit and take a bit too.

Havnt done much at all mate, won a couple junior flags and havnt played for a few year. Just like stirring people up son sorry if your offended. So wats your pedigree mate? How good are you? Who do you play/follow? Least i can come on here and give a bit of shit and take a bit too.

184 afl games,dual brownlow medalist,five time all australian,triple premiership player and a norm smith medalist,so im not to bad hey.ha ha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how is Modewarre looking for next year

Pretty good from all accounts. Have kept most/all of the there list and apprently signed 2 St Marys fringe senior players and a bloke who's played wafl. Dont ask for names coz the modda player who told me this couldn't remember them. Few more recruits and they should be pushing top 5 next year.

vicious rumour about mitchell herbison the young (overrated) player for the gulls.....it has been whispered to me, he is off chasing some money at possibly the gdfl club winchelsea. :confused:

I have also heard rumours that Herbison is being chased by several GDFL clubs, who are all offering big cash. Word is that Herbison is chasing money and is keen for the GDFL. What a waste of talent

have herd from a couple of modda players hermans is leaving for either the cdfl or gdfl also they are chasing a couple of blokes from melton or melton south not sure which one or who. Also down at the grubbers looks like clarke from stalbans is leading the race for the coaching job.

Remove this Banner Ad

BFL Bellarine Football League - 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Back