BFL Bellarine Football League - 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

have herd from a couple of modda players hermans is leaving for either the cdfl or gdfl also they are chasing a couple of blokes from melton or melton south not sure which one or who. Also down at the grubbers looks like clarke from stalbans is leading the race for the coaching job.
we will find its Melton South player that modda are going after as sproule used 2 coach there

You sure your not one of them young blokes you keep mentioning mate? Perhaps looking for some praise? If there was any decent young kids they wouldn't be playing for that rabble.

haha nah mate im a little bit old to be playing footy.
just local to the area and have a few mates involved with newcomb, was just interested thats all

cant say much on the coach for heads, but have heard a young boy from the same club under 18's named Fletcher Herman , had a stella season and has been doing a lot of work in gym and on the track allready and has been approached by many gfl clubs!
has any1 one heard of him??

cant say much on the coach for heads, but have heard a young boy from the same club under 18's named Fletcher Herman , had a stella season and has been doing a lot of work in gym and on the track allready and has been approached by many gfl clubs!
has any1 one heard of him??

I heard Melbourne are doing Diment pick 1, Herman pick 2.

I can confirm that former East Perth and more recently Torquay player Travis Knights has been appointed as playing coach for Barwon Heads in 2010.
This is a good appointment for the Seagulls and if they can keep there young list together I'm sure they will rise up the ladder and compete in the finals.

I can confirm that former East Perth and more recently Torquay player Travis Knights has been appointed as playing coach for Barwon Heads in 2010.
This is a good appointment for the Seagulls and if they can keep there young list together I'm sure they will rise up the ladder and compete in the finals.

Source?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scott Hughes plays for torquay im pretty sure. Dont know why GFL clubs would be chasing him, would most likely play 2's IMO.

Grovey have ended up getting some pretty decent players from the bfl but its time to start looking to other leagues for talent otherwise they'll get nowhere... Thumbs up on the user name to lex!!!

I have been told that Danny Stanley will be coaching BHFNC next season and will be joined by about half a dozen Ocean Grove players....

I agree that surely his time is up at afl level but one would think he'd go back to Ocean Grove and not to there main rivals. Has the Ocean Grove job been taken yet?

Grovey have ended up getting some pretty decent players from the bfl but its time to start looking to other leagues for talent otherwise they'll get nowhere... Thumbs up on the user name to lex!!!

Couldn't agree more with you Timmy, the 2 ex Torquay players Raidme and Taylor have served Grovey well, but their clutching at straws if they are keen on Hughes to fill a forward role. Ha cheers Timmy, im sure there would be a few of us out there who have been entertained by the great man that is Lex!!

i have a little sneaking suspision that stanley will go and play for the new gold coast team in the VFL.. word from collingwood is that mckenna really likes him and may still have hope of resurecting his afl career with the gold coast in 2011..

i herd off a mate that the ocean grove job has gone to Cam Mcgregor who use to coach ammo's in melbourne. can anyone shed any light on this? or anyone no who he is?

Remove this Banner Ad

BFL Bellarine Football League - 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Back