BFL Bellarine Football League - 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah you normally hear a bit of talk every year and its generally turned into disappointment.. But I believe they've held onto this years senior group, although there still not sure what Hermans is doing. Big lose if he does leave.

Have signed a couple of fringe players from St Mary's who's names escape me at the moment and have also heard there might be a few from Melton South which is Sproule's old club.

There very confident out at Modda for next season and the word from a couple of senior players is they'll be very suprised if there not playing finals footy in 2010.

matt madden is one of those st marys players

how the hell could they sign Luke and Jarrod Bath when they're going to be snowboarding in Austria until November next year.

both have talked to Queenscliff and neither have signed or said they will sign a thing

Must be a long winter in Austria? It's Canada and for the uneducated their winter is our summer. They have signed and will be back in the country for the start of the season. A great get for the Coutas.

how the hell could they sign Luke and Jarrod Bath when they're going to be snowboarding in Austria until November next year.

both have talked to Queenscliff and neither have signed or said they will sign a thing

they have signed them for when they get back, they arent expected to last too long overseas from some reports. whether they get back mid season or in round 2, they will be playing for queenscliff.

Queenscliff are making some moves that are going relatively under the radar.

Have signed another gun tasmanian who is moving permanently to the main land and have all but secured Luke Bath from St Marys, Trent Buckland from South Barwon and another young ruckman/forward from Leopold.

Also young Luke Orvis is 50/50 to return from his stint at VFL club North Ballarat.

More moves in the water down at the Couta Bowl should make them genuine contenders next season after an unlucky exit in 09.

Kristian Bucovaz as well will leave amateurs for Bell Park to play a higher level of Footy.

Coutas have also signed Tom Limb as Asst coach for next year, back from 4 year stint at North Ballarat.

Must be a long winter in Austria? It's Canada and for the uneducated their winter is our summer. They have signed and will be back in the country for the start of the season. A great get for the Coutas.

mate, im telling you 110% they spoke to Queenscliff but havnt signed because they dont know when they are getting back, and it will most likely be after football season considering they have a return ticket that last's until nov next year.
and it is AUSTRIA you goose

mate, im telling you 110% they spoke to Queenscliff but havnt signed because they dont know when they are getting back, and it will most likely be after football season considering they have a return ticket that last's until nov next year.
and it is AUSTRIA you goose

i know for a fact they signed late last week. as i previously said, its for when they get back, it could be mid year, end of the year, or even before the season starts, but if they get back and its still in footy season then they will be playing for queenscliff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can confirm both Bath's signed late last week for Q'Cliff. As to where they are going I am not sure. Have also been shopping in some country leagues looking to bring in some more height. Buckland move doesnt look probable as he is looking to stay in the GFL, more than likely at South with his brother.

Is Ricardo really going to sign for GWSP? Would be a great shame for the grubbers and would really make it hard for them as there steady decline will continue. Was very close to leaving last year to GWSP or South. Have they signed any1?

Will Ammos dominate the regular season again? and is there a logical reason for there poor return of premierships?

again you appear to have spoken in half truths suspersaint. to say they are all not up to gfl standard shows that perhaps you don't no a lot about football. admittedly cain & dave did not have fantastic years but cain was in hospital for the end of the season making in hard to play on a saturday & i zac was playing in the senoirs & was only dropped in a hope of getting the reserves over the line yet another poor judgement on behalf of the committee. They did not leave because of davenport its because of the half wits running the show who continue to drag a once proud club down
& promote a poor culture at the club!

josh gray, zac host, cain and dave mcfarlane and not sure on the other 2 have all gone to torquay.
none of them really up to gfl standard anymore and josh and cain both left because of davenport being appointed as coach, zac left because he knew that gfl seniors had passed him and dave left so he could play with his brother.

all know about other 2 was that one was a small forward but i cant say who it was sorry.

again you appear to have spoken in half truths suspersaint. to say they are all not up to gfl standard shows that perhaps you don't no a lot about football. admittedly cain & dave did not have fantastic years but cain was in hospital for the end of the season making in hard to play on a saturday & i zac was playing in the senoirs & was only dropped in a hope of getting the reserves over the line yet another poor judgement on behalf of the committee. They did not leave because of davenport its because of the half wits running the show who continue to drag a once proud club down

Mate if you think Cain & Dave are up to GFL your kidding yourself, they are average at best two's players at any other club except St Albans, because they played at St Albans is the only reason they played senior footy and that's an embarrassment really. As for Zac (You) I don't wanna embarrass you on here but geez mate you were a dud in the GDFL let alone the GFL. I'll say you'll all be average at best at Torquay (in the two's).

To be honest I don't think the club will be any worse off in the slightest with these losses, if anything they'll be better off.

I do agree however on the running of the club, it's a joke and improvement may never come unfortunately for those that are expecting it one day.

well that was my personal opinion considering i only missed 1 st.albans game for the whole year, but in saying gfl standard are you saying that those 3 would get a game in any other senior side? apart from north shore.

Remove this Banner Ad

BFL Bellarine Football League - 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Back