BFL Bellarine Football League 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something needs to be done.. Surely volunteer numbers are dropping? But how many hours do these volunteers put in, All so 22 blokes can take home $50-$2000 a week! If match payments didn't exist everyone would still be playing footy.
I understand alot of the money comes from sponsors, but still, the strain on volunteers is surely increasing? While players/medical staff/coaches are all getting paid more and more.

Thanks LHE! See you Saturday at the Nest
I wish. Stuck here in metro Adelaide these days making a living. Be there in spirit though, willing the boys on through the Samsung...should be an interesting game with you blokes on the way back up and us finally getting a good result last week.
Who is it reckons Regan Grimwood is a sniper?? Obviously didn't see too many games back in the '70s when we had a couple of the comp's best knucklemen, who used to delight in slamming opposition faces into the cricket nets pocket at the Crows Nest end...

Coutas with the upset
We do seem to have the wood on the Tiggers these days. Be nice to knock them over for the second time this year, and for the Scrubbers to get rolled. Set up a nice last round game wouldn't it!
Oh, wait a minute.. that sort of fairytale crap only happens in the Artificial Football League, where there's more rigging than the entire Queenscliff harbour...

Port boys making a habit of Going the punch when the games out of reach..

More trouble today, after recent fine for their part in a melee

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did he need to be? Photos of the melee all over Facebook...
So he wasn't there, and neither were you.

For your information, and every other campaigner who wants to keep potting Portarlington.

Mitch Herbison, number 23 for Barwon Heads, sniped all day, and started that and every other incident. He is as weak as piss.

You weren't there, the other flog wasn't either.

So STFU......

Go away.

Mitch Herbison is a sniping campaigner.

20626875_472141489826945_2450229555936633572_o.jpg

Clenched fist.

What is your problem mate?
You didn't see what that Herbison flog did.

See the weak p.... ducking his head as he knows he took a Port player out 50 metres off the ball.
Love the boys flying the flag against that gutless campaigner.
The truth.....

I have no problem. Just posted some images of a dickhead hitting someone.

If you have photos of this Herbison then post them.
What's in it for you mate. What do you get out of doing this?

Your calling a person you've never met a dickhead?

You weren't there, you have no idea what happened, did the punch even connect etc etc.

Look like it missed by 12 inches.

Did Herbison do anything?
A facebook photo?

Really mate..

What's in it for you mate. What do you get out of doing this?

Your calling a person you've never met a dickhead?

Nothings in it for me, posted some photos of a BFL game in the BFL thread.

Yeah i'm calling them a dick head for striking someone obviously in clear view of people. Smart people don't do that, dick heads do.

You weren't there, you have no idea what happened, did the punch even connect etc etc.

Look like it missed by 12 inches.

You what? Are you blind or just being an obstinate homer?

Clearly he's made contact with the top of his head.

Did Herbison do anything?
A facebook photo?

Really mate..

So far all we have is actual visual evidence of a player striking another player and your anecdotal potentially heavily biased accounts of another incident.

Which do you think neutral fans might take as more believable?

Nothings in it for me, posted some photos of a BFL game in the BFL thread.

Yeah i'm calling them a dick head for striking someone obviously in clear view of people. Smart people don't do that, dick heads do.

You what? Are you blind or just being an obstinate homer?

Clearly he's made contact with the top of his head.

So far all we have is actual visual evidence of a player striking another player and your anecdotal potentially heavily biased accounts of another incident.

Which do you think neutral fans might take as more believable?
In other words, you are just stirring.

Paraphrasing my posts.

BTW, go onto the photo and look real, real close.
Zoom in....
Misses that soft ***** head by 6 inches.
Lol.

I've never met you, but you are a dickhead..

Apparently that's ok.......

A VFL/GFL star coming back to his junior club as coach, is considered a campaigner? What on eArth does that make the saviour Guy OK..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back