BFL Bellarine Football League 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's in it for you mate. What do you get out of doing this?

Your calling a person you've never met a dickhead?

You weren't there, you have no idea what happened, did the punch even connect etc etc.

Look like it missed by 12 inches.

Did Herbison do anything?
A facebook photo?

Really mate..

What i find real interesting is that you are potting herbision, so my question to you is if your personally going to name and shame him id like to no your name. Have the balls to admit your name if your going to try and tarnish someone elses character

In other words, you are just stirring.

No, I think people who visit the thread would be interested to see the photos as someone had mentioned them.

BTW, go onto the photo and look real, real close.
Zoom in....
Misses that soft ***** head by 6 inches.
Lol.

Obviously you've not worked with anything around 6 inches if you think his fist is that far from the other player.

I've never met you, but you are a dickhead..

Apparently that's ok.......

I managed to play 200+ games without hitting anyone. That makes me less of a dick head than this Port player.

What i find real interesting is that you are potting herbision, so my question to you is if your personally going to name and shame him id like to no your name. Have the balls to admit your name if your going to try and tarnish someone elses character

Don't even bother, he's obsessed with who he thinks posters are, but does it all under the veil of anonymity

No, I think people who visit the thread would be interested to see the photos as someone had mentioned them.

Obviously you've not worked with anything around 6 inches if you think his fist is that far from the other player.

I managed to play 200+ games without hitting anyone. That makes me less of a dick head than this Port player.

It's their most experienced player too, setting great example for culture at his footy club

It's their most experienced player too, setting great example for culture at his footy club
I was there, maybe 10 meters away on the fence, and whilst I deplore violence of any type the photos seem to conveniently leave out the opening scenes that required three Port players to 'fly the flag.' Maybe it's because the photographer is a BH fan?

However, like I said earlier, retaliating with fists does not solve any issue and is more likely to get you caught than the protagonist as well as cause serious damage or injury. Let your ego be hurt for a minute or two and wait for an opportunity to get even within the rules.

What is your problem mate?
You didn't see what that Herbison flog did.

See the weak p.... ducking his head as he knows he took a Port player out 50 metres off the ball.
Love the boys flying the flag against that gutless campaigner.
The truth.....
You do realise that it's not even herbi? The guy in the photo has long hair. I thought you knew everything about footy but you don't even know who the opposition coach is.

See the weak p.... ducking his head as he knows he took a Port player out 50 metres off the ball.
The truth.....

20617157_472141516493609_2849907759206433927_o.jpg

Contact to the head. Gone.
Thats a low act by 11. 3 on 1 now thats fair. It was a great effort by Port in the first qtr though and then get pumped by 150points. This club has gone backwards!!

I know you shouldn't take much notice of practise match form but Heads looked good yesterday. And poor poor Poortarlington? VicRoads want their witches hats back.

OK.
You remove the photos, I'll delete the players name. Can't be fairer than that.

Universally admired player, I'll give you that.
Playing for free is he though?

And how do he and Angus Graham play in the same team and not breach salary cap/points?

Just saying...
Just like President Trump, you're not too big on detail are you? Check out the player points, Heads played with 40 points yesterday. So they can obviously fit both in points wise. Lots of 1 pointers is the key.
And even if they were both on a grand a game, if they only play 5 games each for the year, it's not that hard to fit 10K into your salary cap, especially when they only have to declare 50% of Herbisons wage.
Someone as knowledgable about footy as you would surely have to know that Donald.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The truth.....

That's Cameron O'Leary. A 21 year old bloke. Maybe check your facts first and more importantly check who the correct player in the photos are.

Thats a low act by 11. 3 on 1 now thats fair. It was a great effort by Port in the first qtr though and then get pumped by 150points. This club has gone backwards!!
The photo looks worse than it actually was, however, the bloke involved feels terrible for the look it has created and apologised to both his own club and BHFC through Herbie. He got caught out retaliating ( and the BH bloke didn't kill anyone either) and that's the way it always seems to happen. If anyone really wants to know what happened, and that is not much, then PM me and I will tell you.

Last edited:
The photo looks worse than it actually was, however, the bloke involved feels terrible for the look it has created and apologised to both his own club and BHFC through Herbie. He got caught out retaliating ( and the BH bloke didn't kill anyone either) and that's the way it always seems to happen. If anyone really wants to know what happened, and that is not much, then PM me and I will tell you.
At least you provide an accurate and unbiased view of the situation unlike old mate ros. Cheers for that!

At least you provide an accurate and unbiased view of the situation unlike old mate ros. Cheers for that!

Mark reps Port well! Shame about his buddy, who's gone into hiding!

Will there be any reports from this, can't imagine AFL Barwon will be chuffed about it all

Will there be any reports from this, can't imagine AFL Barwon will be chuffed about it all

It raises a few questions for me:
1. Was he an official photographer?
2. If the umpires did not make a report and there is no footage, can AFL Barwon still use the image as evidence?
3. If the answer to 2 is yes then surely this will change how clubs now capture footage and images moving forward

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

It raises a few questions for me:
1. Was he an official photographer?
2. If the umpires did not make a report and there is no footage, can AFL Barwon still use the image as evidence?
3. If the answer to 2 is yes then surely this will change how clubs now capture footage and images moving forward

He has media/league clearance for his work, so I'd imagine they can be used as evidence - Heads would need to call for an investigation, unless the matter is picked up in video review?

Richo, is he apologising for the 'look it created' or the 'act'?

Port copped a $250 fine for the melee against OG a couple of weeks ago. Depending on what's on the umps report, I'd imagine another fine might be coming their way.

Richo, is he apologising for the 'look it created' or the 'act'?

Port copped a $250 fine for the melee against OG a couple of weeks ago. Depending on what's on the umps report, I'd imagine another fine might be coming their way.
Both the look and the act.

I am not sure Port will get fined for this as I don't think it constituted a melee under the current definition.

Out of interest too, Couta, did OG get fined for the melee as well?

He has media/league clearance for his work, so I'd imagine they can be used as evidence - Heads would need to call for an investigation, unless the matter is picked up in video review?

If he has clearance then I assume he has some form of accreditation that should be displayed, no different to the guys from the addy. This wasn't on show Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back