BFL Bellarine Football League 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ocean Grove losing by more than Port is probably the best result of the round!!
The Grove is very quiet tonight....

Mr Lynch is walking up and down Grubb Road, swearing , saying "Why did this poor excuse for a club give me so much money?"

"I know I am a mercenary, will anyone realise? "

"No Lynchy"

"Relax", said the president,
"You've ripped off many clubs before, no one will notice... "

"Ok" Paul said, "Just deposit the money into my account now"....

The Grove is very quiet tonight....

Mr Lynch is walking up and down Grubb Road, swearing , saying "Why did this poor excuse for a club give me so much money?"

"I know I am a mercenary, will anyone realise? "

"No Lynchy"

"Relax", said the president,
"You've ripped off many clubs before, no one will notice... "

"Ok" Paul said, "Just deposit the money into my account now"....

Relax now Ros. It's quiet because they have finals to prepare for next week, don't overdo things..

Took 3 of the 4 previous clubs he's coached to flags. Yep, what a rip off. Not even Jesus Christ would be able to work miracles and drag the 4th one out of the sewer.

Ocean Grove losing by more than Port is probably the best result of the round!!
They were shocking. Yes some quality being rested and replaced by kids not yet ready, but they wouldnt have been expecting that. Coutas finished on a high, best team out of the 5 by a mile, and based on recent form could have done some damage if they snuck in. A new coach and a few recruits and who knows that 2018 will bring...

Took 3 of the 4 previous clubs he's coached to flags. Yep, what a rip off. Not even Jesus Christ would be able to work miracles and drag the 4th one out of the sewer.
I've got a sneaky feeling that the Portarlington Trumpet (aka Ros) was probably involved in getting Lynch to the sewer all those years ago. it might explain the obsession he seems to have with him!

They were shocking. Yes some quality being rested and replaced by kids not yet ready, but they wouldnt have been expecting that. Coutas finished on a high, best team out of the 5 by a mile, and based on recent form could have done some damage if they snuck in. A new coach and a few recruits and who knows that 2018 will bring...
Then again, someone else may leave you a $1,000,000 that you can waste....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was all about footy, until CoutaJim came on the scene....
Ouch, that's a bit harsh. I would have thought most of my footy posts are well considered and sensible. They definitely don't contain the abuse, bitterness and bile that consistently spews out of your keyboard. Lighten up and enjoy your 23rd consecutive mad Monday without finals!

Ouch, that's a bit harsh. I would have thought most of my footy posts are well considered and sensible. They definitely don't contain the abuse, bitterness and bile that consistently spews out of your keyboard. Lighten up and enjoy your 23rd consecutive mad Monday without finals!
You just contradicted yourself.
Lol

The word sewer in your last post???

Classy.

Not....

Then again, someone else may leave you a $1,000,000 that you can waste....

Wasted?
Have you seen the facilities??
Not only brilliant facilities can't really call 3 in a row wasted now can we? Mind you the third flag the club ran at a loss.
So wouldn't really call it a waste.

Wasted?
Have you seen the facilities??
Not only brilliant facilities can't really call 3 in a row wasted now can we? Mind you the third flag the club ran at a loss.
So wouldn't really call it a waste.
Facilities?
You can only see half the ground from the facilities.
And, it's easily the worst ground in Victorian Country Footy....

Well there's a few cow paddocks between here and Corio, they are all in better nick than the couta quarry....
For someone who claims he knows everything about local footy, you're once again wrong. What about Werribee, banno, Inverleigh and winch? All further than corio champ. It's all in the detail if you want people to actually take anything you say seriously.

For someone who claims he knows everything about local footy, you're once again wrong. What about Werribee, banno, Inverleigh and winch? All further than corio champ. It's all in the detail if you want people to actually take anything you say seriously.
You didn't even get it did you? You drongo.

1/ I wasn't talking to you for starters.
2/ I was referring to actual cow paddocks, not footy grounds.

If you are going to post your rubbish, at least read before posting it..........

Well there's a few cow paddocks between here and Corio, they are all in better nick than the couta quarry....
Well, only 18 more games left for you next year and after that you'll be able to compare the Queenscliff quarry, OG concrete jungle, Ammo's golf club with Corio, Werribee, Winch, Banno etc.

Well, only 18 more games left for you next year and after that you'll be able to compare the Queenscliff quarry, OG concrete jungle, Ammo's golf club with Corio, Werribee, Winch, Banno etc.
Can't wait....
Those places have character, you dont....

Facilities?
You can only see half the ground from the facilities.
And, it's easily the worst ground in Victorian Country Footy....

I've actually got no idea what you are on about, I've sat in that place and found it to be spot on. Better than Ocean Groves and Barwon Heads setup. Would take the grand stand setup they have and add it to any place in the state every single day of the week.

Do yourself a favor. Go downstairs there and have a look through the home rooms. Then you will understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back