Scandal Ben Cousins at it again - Arrested

Remove this Banner Ad

It is very sad. More needs to be done about trying to scare people off from even trying it. From what I understand, you're correct in saying it is the most addictive drug ever, which makes it hard for me to understand why people even give it a go. Surely there has to be more education into what this drug does to peoples lives and try to discourage people from trying it that first time. I guess of course you will always have the 'Oh, it won't happen to me, I have complete control' kinda people. Tough one. Very sad.

yeh man very sad, The thing that will help him get off is the same thing that he is destroying... his brain, instincts etc.
I have smoked it many times as have friends and they do not have any issue with it at all, but even if its your first time (smoking it usually) you will find that everyone sitting around toking it will almost instantly show addict like behavior. Everyone is keeping tabs on how many tokes and for how long you've had the pipe and everyone wants just a little more, your mates will pack just that lil bit extra for themselves things like that, and clean the pipe until its schmick and this is in people who are in no way addicted to it or anything else smoking it for the first time.... it is straight up insane.

Yeah and in the end, no one wants to even go out nightclubbing or to a house party because you can't bring the pipe in, or end up staying in a car in a carpark for 3 hours. You just end up in someone's house or garage for 2 days and then feel like shit for a whole week

Then there's people like Ben who go for the whole week, can't imagine how he feels at age 36 on a comedown...probably why he relapses for a couple of months at a time to escape the dread

It's shit because people order it from online ever-evolving sites (once they get shut down new one bobs up) now using bitcoins, it gets sent to a letterbox from Mexico, outback Australia, China, Ukraine in a matter of weeks or days

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She is a mother of 4 and left her hubby -who by all accounts was a good guy- for him and Ben was on/off with her for years while in a 8 year relationship. Poor little kids with these role models. Hope they are away from them both.

Hmm, not stated what the drugs were. But $150 is a fair whack for syringes with drug remnants, so it may likely be something serious.

Feel even worse for the kids though, was hoping they were with a squeaky clean mum, going to court over drug possession isn't a good look.

I'll pipe down now, before I say something I regret.

http://m.watoday.com.au/wa-news/ben...necheff-fined-over-drugs-20150325-1m7ra3.html

Interesting, his partner appears in court on drug charges. Paper dedicates a couple of paragraphs about that and then moves straight back to the "life of ben". No outrage that she too obviously has issues and that there are kids involved in this mess - nope, let's just make it about Ben.

I hope DCP is involved by now, because that would certainly be the case if the average joes were caught up in crap like this.

Is it just me, or is Benny gurning here?

216598-tlsnewsportrait.jpg

yeh man very sad, The thing that will help him get off is the same thing that he is destroying... his brain, instincts etc.
I have smoked it many times as have friends and they do not have any issue with it at all, but even if its your first time (smoking it usually) you will find that everyone sitting around toking it will almost instantly show addict like behavior. Everyone is keeping tabs on how many tokes and for how long you've had the pipe and everyone wants just a little more, your mates will pack just that lil bit extra for themselves things like that, and clean the pipe until its schmick and this is in people who are in no way addicted to it or anything else smoking it for the first time.... it is straight up insane.

'Hey, let me have a go at cleaning the pipe! You've already cleaned most of it!'

Seriously though mate, I'm not being judgemental, but why? Nobody knows what their susceptibility to addiction is until they take something. Why would you roll the dice on your well-being? Do you think it's a risk worth taking? You could just as easily have been somebody who reacted powerfully to it and your whole life could be in the toilet. Luckily you made it out. With all the stories about ICE I can't believe anyone will touch the stuff.

Seriously though mate, I'm not being judgemental, but why? Nobody knows what their susceptibility to addiction is until they take something. Why would you roll the dice on your well-being? Do you think it's a risk worth taking? You could just as easily have been somebody who reacted powerfully to it and your whole life could be in the toilet. Luckily you made it out. With all the stories about ICE I can't believe anyone will touch the stuff.

Haven't you ever experimented with anything in your life?

You don't take 1 hit or a point or whatever and then are instantly addicted like Barney in the Simpsons when he has one drink.

It takes continuity and circumstances to get addicted.

Not to mention the comedowns are a pretty big deterrent.

In Ben's case he had enough time and money to constantly feed his addiction. He basically didn't have to comedown for a whole ****ing decade or longer. He would have a lot of long term damage in his brain that that sort of prolonged use of that filthy drug will result in.

Last edited:
..enough of this shit. ****in Cuz n Kerr are responsible for their own decisions and actions. Seriously star players....but they are fools.

Seriously though mate, I'm not being judgemental, but why? Nobody knows what their susceptibility to addiction is until they take something. Why would you roll the dice on your well-being? Do you think it's a risk worth taking?

Thats a very good question, how do you really get the message through to kids and young adults?

You have to remember many make these decisions when they're quite young, they've seen the ads and heard the stories, and they don't effect them, they don't *really* know what it means to be addicted and what the associated mental issues *really* feel like, they're young and inexperienced in life and make some poor decisions in their youth.

I've always been of the opinion you hope your own kids make the right decisions because if not there isn't much you can do but support them when they're ready but youre going to be pushing shit uphill for quite sometime if not forever.

Also to the argument regarding which is worse out of heroin and ice. Ice makes heroin look like a walk in the park on a sunny autumn afternoon, the shit is just bad bad news.

Remove this Banner Ad

Scandal Ben Cousins at it again - Arrested

Remove this Banner Ad

Back