Ben Graham Of To New York

Remove this Banner Ad

At least they have Brad Ottens......... I'm sorry, I tried to say it with a straight face

Snag said:
At least they have Brad Ottens......... I'm sorry, I tried to say it with a straight face
Mwah.

And they both left for the same rea$on$.

AROB_DEES said:
What did it say exactly? Can anyone else confirm this?

They said exactly what it says. Graham going to New York Jets, no other details given.

Its great that graham has left !!!!
perhaps now he can pay the cats back some of the money he "earned" over his past 5 GREAT seasons

Good onya Benny

WHAT A TRUE CATS CHAMP!!! :p

Melbourne radio tips Graham to head to New york

By Cameron Palmer

The consensus on Melbourne radio this afternoon is that Ben Graham will quit Geelong to join the New York Jets in the NFL.

Graham’s manager Ricky Nixon is believed to have said that the proposition put across by Geelong to train with the Jets during this years pre-season before joining Geelong just before the start of the season is detrimental and unfair on both Geelong and New York.

Though Nixon said he would leave the official announcement of Graham’s decision to the Geelong Football Club and Graham himself it appears likely that Graham will take up a future free agency contract which will allow him to train with the New York Jets and then be picked up for the 2005-2006 NFL Season where he will be able to earn at least AU$250,000 plus a sign on fee.

Graham will become a punter with the Jets, the same position that former West Coast forward Darren Bennett plays.

The average age of punters in the NFL is 34, yet some are known to play beyond 40.

With Graham turning 32 next year, if he can excel at the sport as expected he could, Graham could possibly carve out a 10-year career in the NFL.

Graham’s decision will be made public tomorrow morning.

Playing for the New York Jets will be no different than playing for Geelong.
He will still only kick the ball 4 times for the game and won't have to tackle anyone and will be payed 3 times as much to do so. Big Benny should be laughing his arse off.

Crow-mosone said:
so you don't work for money?

what motivation do you use to go work?

To know that you made a difference...... :p
nah ******** that!!!
show me the $$$$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

good luck to benny and i hope he can show up all of them yanks

Remove this Banner Ad

Ben Graham Of To New York

Remove this Banner Ad

Back