Ben Nason

Remove this Banner Ad

He was barely even 5'11 and I'm only slightly lighter than him (I'm 17, typically skinny and white...). And the fact he played ressies before being drafted basically shows he had a good career - he forged 20-plus games out of real mediocrity. Well done, mate.

What a ****ing ridiculous thing to do to a 2nd year player. Hope it bites 'Dimma' on the arse.

He is a mature age player, he is not a normal '2nd year' player. Nobody on the thread seems to realise this.

He was crap, he barely had any redeeming qualities other than he tried hard. Can't believe other club supporters think this is worthy of a thread. Standard delisting.

He is a mature age player, he is not a normal '2nd year' player. Nobody on the thread seems to realise this.

He was crap, he barely had any redeeming qualities other than he tried hard. Can't believe other club supporters think this is worthy of a thread. Standard delisting.

Geelong's success has proven beyond any doubt that size in the midfield(and around the ground for that matter) is so very important... especially now the game has become even more contested. If the more mature age players like Nason are not becoming 'big' enough to contest with the top 4 sides' mids, why not flick them?

I think Richmond have hung on to players for the wrong reasons in the past... Good on the Richmond Football Club for making the hard call and aiming at something better for their fans, who certainly deserve it.

Looks like a good bump
l4CVL06.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last years Luke Dahlhaus. Came into the side offering pressure and run, both have terrible skills and both were hyped up by commentators and club supporters.

Fast forward to 2015 and one of these guys made the AA squad of 40

I always liked this guy. Richmond have kept worse players than nason on there list for a lot longer. Last time I heard he was at central districts is that right?

The Port Adelaide vs Glenelg SANFL match a few weeks ago was streamed online, I watched it and was surprised to see Nason running around for Glenelg. Had no idea where he was nowadays.

Yeah he transferred there from Centrals this season. Not much has changed, gets the easy ball no problem but struggles with contested play

Remove this Banner Ad

Ben Nason

Remove this Banner Ad

Back