Benalla & District

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Havent posted for a week or so. Interesting to see Doon upset Longwood? Although Doon are a different side at home normally... What happend to your mob rog? there was no report in the shepp news? Also just wanted to gather peoples thoughts on T.Walker heading back to Goorambat? wouldnt happen to have anything to do with Swanpool being 0-5?!? The comp is really starting to even up coming into the half way point.
My mob will have to lift this week if they are to overcome the swans, it always seems to be a struggle against the old enemy. Goorambat at home will be too strong for Doon this week.

Think we should have a look at some of the crap that is being posted on here. Not much of it has any substance or anything to ignite some intelligent and meaningful conversation. Would suggest that trading insults would be best served in private messages. Getting a little long in the tooth.

Well said Bomber! Gardens with runners again tomorrow night?

Also just wanted to gather peoples thoughts on T.Walker heading back to Goorambat? wouldnt happen to have anything to do with Swanpool being 0-5?!?

I watched Longwood and Swanpool a few weeks ago and wondered what happened to Walker TR(Texas Ranger) He can play but Swanny would be very dirty with him leaving as he was their best forward.
In regards to Goorambat, spruiking early in the season has no substance, ask Tatong. Wait until everyone gets a full list closer to end of the year. The last 6 weeks of the season will be the start of contenders Vs prentenders...............

Havent posted for a week or so. Interesting to see Doon upset Longwood? Although Doon are a different side at home normally... What happend to your mob rog? there was no report in the shepp news? Also just wanted to gather peoples thoughts on T.Walker heading back to Goorambat? wouldnt happen to have anything to do with Swanpool being 0-5?!? The comp is really starting to even up coming into the half way point.
My mob will have to lift this week if they are to overcome the swans, it always seems to be a struggle against the old enemy. Goorambat at home will be too strong for Doon this week.
I'm not sure anything happend to my mob black, Bonnie Doon are a good side and hard to beat on the hill. It was a hard tight game all day and Doon was able to come over the top of us in the last 5 to 10 minutes. Also I think we may have got it wrong going down the hill in the first quarter, with tired legs in the last I'm sure it made a difference for Bonnie Doon going down hill. I would be interested in other thoughts on using the advantage first up. I feel its different to wind as you never know if the wind will stick around but the hill isnt going to change its direction.
Goorambat v's Bonnie Doon should be a good game, I would expect Goorambat to win but it would be nice for Doon to serve it right up to them. I wouldnt mind traveling up to have a look but the wifes off shopping so ive got the kids.
The weekend off for us, good timing too being a long weekend and then two home games. Seems a few on this site seem to think its all over after a couple of wins but unlees someone cruises for the rest of the year I'm not really sure who's favorite for the Flag.
It's taken a while but its good to see they finally made a change and fixed what i thought was a terible draw for the finals. Important for us to try and finish 1 or 2 to play in the second semi final then take it from there. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is true but we should know the ground better then swanpool i mean we do train there once a week. it's going to be cold this satursay so everyone will be cramping up massivly :cool:

As far as this match is concerned im positive that the boys will get up this week cause we are all itchin to win and show that we still have the skill that has been there thatwe have failed to really tap into to get up..... but this week is the week where we should give it our all.

why do people come in here under false names and try to stir the pot!!! its pathetic!!!

You are the one that is pathetic Mad Magpie 8 maybe you should go back and look at some of your own posts and read the shit that comes out of your mouth,you have shit canned blokes and bagged other sides out yourself,but i would expect that two faced sort of stuff from you now knowing who you are.:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
CLEARLY DONT KNOW WHO I AM COZ IF YOU DID YOU WOULD KNOW THAT IM NOT TOO FACED BUDDY. I AM PROBABLY THE MOST 1 SIDED PERSON GOING AROUND. ASK SOME 1 THAT REALLY KNOWS ME NOT SOME 1 WHO THINKS THEY KNOW ME.;);)

I'm not sure anything happend to my mob black, Bonnie Doon are a good side and hard to beat on the hill. It was a hard tight game all day and Doon was able to come over the top of us in the last 5 to 10 minutes. Also I think we may have got it wrong going down the hill in the first quarter, with tired legs in the last I'm sure it made a difference for Bonnie Doon going down hill. I would be interested in other thoughts on using the advantage first up. I feel its different to wind as you never know if the wind will stick around but the hill isnt going to change its direction.
Goorambat v's Bonnie Doon should be a good game, I would expect Goorambat to win but it would be nice for Doon to serve it right up to them. I wouldnt mind traveling up to have a look but the wifes off shopping so ive got the kids.
The weekend off for us, good timing too being a long weekend and then two home games. Seems a few on this site seem to think its all over after a couple of wins but unlees someone cruises for the rest of the year I'm not really sure who's favorite for the Flag.
It's taken a while but its good to see they finally made a change and fixed what i thought was a terible draw for the finals. Important for us to try and finish 1 or 2 to play in the second semi final then take it from there. :D
Was very shocked to see the scores!!! thought that longwood would have slaughtered doon. Did yas have a full side?? How did varcs and paulky play??? Wh kicked all doons goals?

CLEARLY DONT KNOW WHO I AM COZ IF YOU DID YOU WOULD KNOW THAT IM NOT TOO FACED BUDDY. I AM PROBABLY THE MOST 1 SIDED PERSON GOING AROUND. ASK SOME 1 THAT REALLY KNOWS ME NOT SOME 1 WHO THINKS THEY KNOW ME.;);)

yeah now that i know who he is i probly could agree with that

Has Matty Finch had a run with Longwood yet? If so hows he going?
Played 2 games and was 1 of our best on Sat at Bonnie Doon. Looks to be a very strong player, played half back but should help out Vercoe, Kubeil and Paulke on the ball later in the year.
Did he play much last year ? :D

Played 2 games and was 1 of our best on Sat at Bonnie Doon. Looks to be a very strong player, played half back but should help out Vercoe, Kubeil and Paulke on the ball later in the year.
Did he play much last year ? :D

Missed 2nd half of the year but can almost guarantee with a few games under his belt he will be a standout for ya's. Has been a very consistent (and courageous) midfielder capable of going forward to kick goals for a long time.

Quality fella too who is very passionate about his footy and has been very successful also - has a wealth of experience and knowledge to pass on as Im sure you's will find out soon enough.

Anybody interested on posting thoughts on this weekends round of matches?

Goorambat vs Bonnie Doon
Tatong vs Swanpool

Goorambat at the "bat cave" too strong for Doon - Bat by 45 points
Tatong with some handy inclusions this week too strong for determine Swans - Tat by a fair margin

i agree with dat, swampool dont have a chance at all, well they might i guess but tatong i really going all right this season (1st) the seconds really need some improvment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back