Benalla & District

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets not go there uncle, everyone who knows rick or has anything to do with him know he is one of the best blokes going around.
As far as Rick and the Tatong Football Netball Club go, rick in my eyes is the most respected bloke involved. I can't sit hear and read your post and not stick up for him. Very silly post Uncle. If you have a problem with rick i think you should sort it out in private rather than bring it on here.
yeah i agree. this isnt the place for stuff like that. understand your upset uncle but come on dude. big footy!!!!!!

They havent invented the wheel at tatong yet so they cant fall off..:D

You've had your wings clipped and your beek cut off maggie,so what is your form of defense now:D
i am just going to let our footy do the talking for the next couple of weeks thanks trotts!! just keep an eye on the pie!!!!:D

Ya makin me moist moosh,dont hold back. Everyone likes a bit of goss.

well without going into detail, i believe dodders and webby days at tatong are numbered, might be miss-informed but it sounds like they have run there race out there.
uncle24 post speaking less of ric webster is worth buying into, i just dont want to be the 1 to do it, think black and white army should let every 1 know exactly whats going on so its %100 acurate i would hate to get this one wrong sounds a bit sensitive!!
Both good players hope they can get there sh-t together and sort all this out!!

well without going into detail, i believe dodders and webby days at tatong are numbered, might be miss-informed but it sounds like they have run there race out there.
uncle24 post speaking less of ric webster is worth buying into, i just dont want to be the 1 to do it, think black and white army should let every 1 know exactly whats going on so its %100 acurate i would hate to get this one wrong sounds a bit sensitive!!
Both good players hope they can get there sh-t together and sort all this out!!
Am hoping that this situation is kept in house. I feel that this would be best for all the people involved. The club, the playing group and the people involved have nothing to be gained by posting shit in here. I feel that the Tatong football club has handled this situation as best as it could be. As for the Tatong boys being a little more subdued on this thread then I hope we can put it down to a good lesson learnt.

i am just going to let our footy do the talking for the next couple of weeks thanks trotts!! just keep an eye on the pie!!!!:D

Wise words,clubs can so easy fall from grace if you get too far ahead of yourselves,we as a club are in the same position but get too cocky and all of a sudden the losses start,the bitching begins and the club falls apart.

Keep a lid on it and who knows, perhaps the spoils will be there at the end.:thumbsu:

Am hoping that this situation is kept in house. I feel that this would be best for all the people involved. The club, the playing group and the people involved have nothing to be gained by posting shit in here. I feel that the Tatong football club has handled this situation as best as it could be. As for the Tatong boys being a little more subdued on this thread then I hope we can put it down to a good lesson learnt.

well said, i will not elaborate on the situation any more just wanted a response from a tatong person

:thumbsu:
well said, i will not elaborate on the situation any more just wanted a response from a tatong person

im back. i love footy and i love the tatong football club. secondly rick webster is truely a champion. i have the upmost respect for him as a footballer and person.wat i wrote before was unwarranted sorry mate. lets get our heads in the game. go TATONG!:thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :) :)

im back. i love footy and i love the tatong football club. secondly rick webster is truely a champion. i have the upmost respect for him as a footballer and person.wat i wrote before was unwarranted sorry mate. lets get our heads in the game. go TATONG!:thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :) :)

good too uncle.. bout time u pulled ya shit together.... go out there and show the football world jus how good u r and can be.....this is the yr if all u boys out at tatong can pull ya heads in and focus on the football.... !!!!!!!! cheers go swans!!!!

Wise words,clubs can so easy fall from grace if you get too far ahead of yourselves,we as a club are in the same position but get too cocky and all of a sudden the losses start,the bitching begins and the club falls apart.

Keep a lid on it and who knows, perhaps the spoils will be there at the end.:thumbsu:
thanx for the advise mate im going to do just that. hopefully we can re structure and re group and put it all together after the bye against swanny.;)

wow!!! whats up with that uncle??? you change ya mind more than ya change ya jocks!!!! good to se you came to your scences and appoligised for that out of line comment about ric. hope you can sort out the crap and get back to playing good footy again. would surely be a waste of tallent if you cant. hope all goes well uncle!

Im thinking that if you really mean what you say you would have deleted the first post. But its still there. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bonnie Doon vs Longwood
Swanpool vs Goorambat
Longwood and Goorambat for me.
But wouldnt be suprised if Swanpool beat Goorambat. Swanpool not as bad as a team without a win suggests, but need a win soon if they are going to push for a finals spot. :D

what the hell have you been smoking?? you are all over the place like a mad womans crap.from what im hearing you need to wake up to yourself and kick your habit.

2 big names?? you mean letter wise big names? coz there are not any good players out there as we proved on the weekend.there are a few big blokes out there like that fat red haired guy on the coaching staff that always offers me money or the bloke they call the carp:D

righto showtime:eek:
lets get a few things straight... don't pretend to be someone you are not..
you know what I mean !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nothing worst than ex players not being loyal ...
and for others that may or may not think they know who Wise owl is... here is something for all to play with..
I have played senior football with 3 B&D sides
one of them is no longer running.....
Back to you showtime......
Tat boys ... this may be one that is closer to you that U think......
may have left you guys this year ................
and if he keeps going I will name him!!!!!!!! :cool:

hey bob cat#23
good to hear from U..
been up the snow matey
how are the "swannies" going?? must be due for a win..
How are you travelling, still getting "kicks""
:thumbsu: :thumbsu:

no luck with the goals on saturday cat, dont think i'm in team to kick goals, more to try and stop em mayb! but u got one thing right, we did smash em eh:thumbsu:
Youve been a bit quiet scooby, been getting a kick?
Would be nice for someone to talk about footy on the feild rather than people off the feild. I see youve got them second time around, what are your chances?
Any chance you might get in the goals, would be good to see or maybe your to busy chasing lemons. :D

Youve been a bit quiet scooby, been getting a kick?
Would be nice for someone to talk about footy on the feild rather than people off the feild. I see youve got them second time around, what are your chances?
Any chance you might get in the goals, would be good to see or maybe your to busy chasing lemons. :D
been very quiet in the kick department ol mate, barely got near it in the last couple. Hopefully i can turn it around this week, dont mind a bit of wet weather, fingers crossed!I'll take on a running role thjis week hopefully, i'll have a yarn to coach and see what he expects of me, but i might just leave the goal kicking to the forwards. Ask me monday how i went.
Agree with your post before, longwood and goorambat for me this week, and from what has been said this week on here it'll b good for tat to have a bit of R&R.

Lemons roger????? NOt sure i know what your on about there.

But it is good (not) to see a few old fellas enjoying themselves each week, if you ask me way too many $1 pot's at bowls club to be doing that!!!! DId you recognize any of them champ:confused: :confused: ;)

and for others that may or may not think they know who Wise owl is... here is something for all to play with..

wow!! did i hit a nerve there or what.its pretty obvious that you think that im not actuaaly me and that you think im someone else?thats pretty random....you can name whoever you think it is but dont come crying to me when that person drills you for bringing them into it.like what jaxbac said earlier wise owl about practicing what you preach.....

what the hell have you been smoking?? you are all over the place like a mad womans crap.from what im hearing you need to wake up to yourself and kick your habit.
seriously browny shut the **** up, ur the biggest ****er i no
everything is ok so u wake up to ur self before someone comes up and kicks u in the head.

Bonnie Doon vs Longwood
Swanpool vs Goorambat
Longwood and Goorambat for me.
But wouldnt be suprised if Swanpool beat Goorambat. Swanpool not as bad as a team without a win suggests, but need a win soon if they are going to push for a finals spot. :D

good call i think ROGER..... Longwood too smash doon by 10goals, n gbat by 6or 7 over young swans. outta here:thumbsu:

hey bob cat#23
good to hear from U..
been up the snow matey
how are the "swannies" going?? must be due for a win..
How are you travelling, still getting "kicks""
:thumbsu: :thumbsu:

yes too cold in snow mate.. yep still gettin a kick big fella ,, been goin ok, better then show time anyway, sorry show bags i see it is now !!!

seriously browny shut the **** up, ur the biggest ****er i no
everything is ok so u wake up to ur self before someone comes up and kicks u in the head.
you seem to be full of yap uncle just like the longwood game starting fights but never going threw with it.it would be your only kick for a while you didnt get to many last week:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back