Benalla & District

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who am i then matey? And by the way i did not think you would have enough brains to use a computer you supprise me!!! :D:D:D
its surprises me that u know how to use a computer... so hows jenny treating ya???? cos its pretty easy to put the weight back on... hahahaha. :D:D:D:D

Coaching is good, we have a good bunch of blokes and there's a bit of a challenge to try and knock of Goorambat, Bonnie Doon, and yourselves at the end of the year (I dont think Swanpool will make the finals).
Why would mossie have you playing on an old bloke like me ? I thought you were a play maker in the guts, surely paulke, jay, finchy or varc's would be a better match up.
Doxey will be hard to stop but if we can get the ball into our foward line more than them we will have a reasonable chance of beating them.
Bonnie Doon will be hard to beat on the hill, are you set for a tuff game or you got them in the bag ? :D
i havent been playing on the ball lately been sick for a while with theflu and just dont have the energy, but hopefully i am right against use guys, i think it will be a real good game at doon they always perform alot better there so i would say they would go in favorites. we just have to play 4 quarters of footy and anything could happen.i was only joking bout playing on you. i dont like the back line. unless i am really needed there and have to do a job.. who was that guy u had on me last time he kept me to just one kick for the game.. hes a good tagger. this wk use guys should tag travers nolan and put a quick guy at fullback on doxey who can jump and spoil everytime. anyway good luck this wk. the comp has really evened it self out now. apart from swanny.

this wk use guys should tag travers nolan and put a quick guy at fullback on doxey who can jump and spoil everytime.
who do u think will line up on the doctor this week roger? he is by far the form forward of the competition. If any team can stop him from getting near the ball they will go a very long way to winning the game.

Predictions for this weeks games, how do people see it unfolding? should be a ripper between the bats and the leggers; possibly a grandfinal preview if form is anything to go on....:confused:

Trav Stefanos...Played last year at Longwood...How you guys rate him? I know he's a very damn handy cricketer!

Cheers - MOR
He has played a lot of football for Longwood, started there when he was very young. Best way to rate him would be to ask him why he wouldnt play in the senior preliminary final 2006.

who do u think will line up on the doctor this week roger? he is by far the form forward of the competition. If any team can stop him from getting near the ball they will go a very long way to winning the game.

Predictions for this weeks games, how do people see it unfolding? should be a ripper between the bats and the leggers; possibly a grandfinal preview if form is anything to go on....:confused:
Mat Finch.

Mat Finch.
can u play him on me nxt game i want to c how i can play on a good player
on the ball. im so keen to play footy now and not worry bout all the shit
tell varcoe im there to play footy and he can try and start me all game but i will not listen to wat he says and im not worried bout him trying to intimidate me at all, cos it wont work... last game i got sucked in real bad but this time it wont work. i will just ignore him all game.. i wont even no he is on the ground. but we love playing at longwood it suits our runners real good. looking forward to playing u guys.. should be good.:)

tell varcoe im there to play footy and he can try and start me all game but i will not listen to wat he says and im not worried bout him trying to intimidate me at all, cos it wont work... last game i got sucked in real bad but this time it wont work. i will just ignore him all game.. i wont even no he is on the ground. but we love playing at longwood it suits our runners real good. looking forward to playing u guys.. should be good.:)
I'll worry about you blokes next week.

You've got to be joking!

Them there's the words of someone who is really sh i ttin his pants

Haha, dont worry im not him.... just check my post history... ive been posting on NCFL thread for much longer than he's been at St Arnaud.

I see he played 1's over there, i was making a serious inquiry, to determine where he's at
is he quick ...tagger/playmaker, forward/back/midfield... does he go well at all... skills/disposal good?... you know, the usual qtns etc etc

Thanks

Haha, dont worry im not him.... just check my post history... ive been posting on NCFL thread for much longer than he's been at St Arnaud.

I see he played 1's over there, i was making a serious inquiry, to determine where he's at
is he quick ...tagger/playmaker, forward/back/midfield... does he go well at all... skills/disposal good?... you know, the usual qtns etc etc

Thanks
He can play his skills are fairly good. Is he playing football, I see he is still registered with us. Is he playing for you or against you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Longwood Football Netball Club
Reunion ‘77—on the 7th of the 7th we will be
celebrating the 30th Anniversary of the 1977
Premiership.
We hope that all players of that team will be present and as many former players as possible. If you are a former player or know of one —please contact Gordon Grant on 04170362 719 or 03 5790 3379.

This is going to quite an occasion—the Ian “Chisa” Hamilton Cup, the celebrations in the evening followed by a “recovery” barbeque on Sunday. Be there!

For... (check transfers list Here or Here)

Can tell you M O R, he is soft and wont make any impact in the NCFL,If the comp is as good as it used to be then pencil him in in the twos..
How are things in the mighty St Arnaud, we used to refer to the town as headsville and say that your town was proof that tasmanians can swim,is this still the case:D GO THE MIGHTY WATCHEM CORACK PANTHERS

Things have changed... most of the Committee from that era are gone...(which as im told, these are the guys that got us that name)

We have a rather young side (average age approx 20) and things are looking good for the future

You may be interested to know that NCFL's own steam train is powering back into the Charlton Station! (no not the G-Train (gretrix) but big Phil Bramley!

Anyways, thx for the info guys!

Ok I'll start the ball rolling this week.
Goorambat were to strong Sat beat us all over the ground especially at the stoppages. Walker is a big inclusion for them and played well. Third quarter let us down and we came out with a few injuries. Our foward line didnt fire and we struggled to kick enough goals.
I see Doon had a fairly strong win.
Things are fairly tight now, every one has beaten each other (besides Swanpool), will be interesting how the second half of the season pans out.
Important game this week between Longwood and Tatong both need a win. Bonnie Doon should be too strong for Swanpool, but you never know.
What you think showtime ? and i guess Ill see you Sat uncle24. :D

Ok I'll start the ball rolling this week.
Goorambat were to strong Sat beat us all over the ground especially at the stoppages. Walker is a big inclusion for them and played well. Third quarter let us down and we came out with a few injuries. Our foward line didnt fire and we struggled to kick enough goals.
I see Doon had a fairly strong win.
Things are fairly tight now, every one has beaten each other (besides Swanpool), will be interesting how the second half of the season pans out.
Important game this week between Longwood and Tatong both need a win. Bonnie Doon should be too strong for Swanpool, but you never know.
What you think showtime ? and i guess Ill see you Sat uncle24. :D

Rogerdoger what do you think tatongs 2nds chance of beating u guys this week. they did pretty well against doon considering it was at doon and our players are really getting to work together now. i think we have a pretty good chance against you as long as we play as well as last week.:cool:

a wise man (great guy, great coach) once said to me 'Vision is not enough, it must be combined with venture. It is not enough to stare up the steps, we must step up the stairs' With 4 teams vying for a spot in the final 2 never has this quote meant soo much. Too all teams, good luck n we'll c u in the finals.....:thumbsu:

Rogerdoger what do you think tatongs 2nds chance of beating u guys this week. they did pretty well against doon considering it was at doon and our players are really getting to work together now. i think we have a pretty good chance against you as long as we play as well as last week.:cool:
Sorry bud but I dont think your 2s will win. Our seconds are fairly strong, but depending on injury and senior selection of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back